12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessOn the relationship between iron concentration and induced polarization in marsh soilsBy Nasser Mansoor and Lee SlaterArticle | Published in 2007 in Geophysics 72 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.2374853Nasser MansoorLee Slater
- Restricted accessCase History: Combined seismic inversion and gravity modeling of a shallow anomaly in the southern Barents SeaBy Bjørn Ursin, Christian Bauer, Huasheng Zhao and Christine FichlerArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.1598106Bjørn UrsinChristian BauerHuasheng ZhaoChristine Fichler
- Restricted accessBorehole field calibration and measurement of low-concentration manganese by decay gamma raysBy J. L. Mikesell, F. E. Senftle, T. A. Lloyd, Allan B. Tanner, C. T. Merritt and E. R. ForceArticle | Published in 1986 in Geophysics 51 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442075J. L. MikesellU. S. Geol. Surv., Reston, VA, United StatesF. E. SenftleU. S. Geol. Surv., Reston, VA, United StatesT. A. LloydU. S. Geol. Surv., Reston, VA, United StatesAllan B. TannerU. S. Geol. Surv., Reston, VA, United StatesC. T. MerrittU. S. Geol. Surv., Reston, VA, United StatesE. R. ForceU. S. Geol. Surv., Reston, VA, United States
- Restricted accessPreliminary experiments to evaluate the Gassmann equation in carbonate rocks: calcite and dolomiteBy S. Vega, J. V. Prajapat and A. A. Al MazrooeiArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (8)DOI: 10.1190/1.3480002S. VegaJ. V. PrajapatA. A. Al Mazrooei
- Restricted accessPetroleum geochemistry in exploration and development; Part 1, Principles and processesBy Colin BarkerArticle | Published in 1999 in The Leading Edge 18 (6)Colin Barker
- Restricted accessbeta -Mg 2 SiO 4 ; a potential host for water in the mantle?By Joseph R. SmythArticle | Published in 1987 in American Mineralogist 72 (11-12)Joseph R. Smyth
- Restricted accessRaman spectroscopic study of the solubility behavior of H 2 in the system Na 2 O-Al 2 O 3 -SiO 2 -H 2By Robert W. Luth, Bjorn O. Mysen and David VirgoArticle | Published in 1987 in American Mineralogist 72 (5-6)Robert W. LuthBjorn O. MysenDavid Virgo