12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAn episodic slab-rollback model for the origin of the Tharsis rise on Mars: Implications for initiation of local plate subduction and final unification of a kinematically linked global plate-tectonic network on EarthBy An YinArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L195.1An YinDepartment of Earth and Space Sciences and Institute for Planets and Exoplanets (iPLEX), University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095-1567, USA
- Restricted accessStructural analysis of the Valles Marineris fault zone: Possible evidence for large-scale strike-slip faulting on MarsBy An YinArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L192.1An Yin
- Restricted accessCoseismic, dilational-fault and extension-fracture related pit chain formation in Iceland: Analog for pit chains on MarsBy David A. Ferrill, Danielle Y. Wyrick and Kevin J. SmartArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L123.1David A. FerrillDanielle Y. WyrickKevin J. Smart
- Restricted accessSimilarities and contrasts in lunar and terrestrial boron geochemistryBy Denis M. ShawArticle | Published in 1996 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 33 (1)Denis M. Shaw
- Restricted accessPhysical alteration of antigorite: a Mössbauer spectroscopy, reflectance spectroscopy and TEM study with applications to MarsBy J. L. BISHOP, M. D. DYAR, E. C. SKLUTE and A. DRIEFArticle | Published in 2008 in Clay Minerals 43 (1)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2008.043.1.04J. L. BISHOPM. D. DYARE. C. SKLUTEA. DRIEF
- Restricted accessInvestigation of three Fe–Ti oxide deposits associated with Grenvillian anorthosite massifs as potential source for lunar analogue ilmeniteBy Caroline-Emmanuelle Morisset, Marie-Claude Williamson and Victoria HipkinArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (1)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e2012-059Caroline-Emmanuelle MorissetCanadian Space Agency, 6767, route de l’Aéroport, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y9, Canada.Marie-Claude WilliamsonGeological Survey of Canada, 601 Booth Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0E8, Canada.Victoria HipkinCanadian Space Agency, 6767, route de l’Aéroport, Saint-Hubert, QC J3Y 8Y9, Canada.
- Restricted accessSulfides from martian and lunar basalts: Comparative chemistry for Ni, Co, Cu, and SeBy J.J. Papike, P.V. Burger, C.K. Shearer, S.R. Sutton, M. Newville, Y. Choi and A. LanzirottiArticle | Published in 2011 in American Mineralogist 96 (5-6)DOI: 10.2138/am.2011.3724J.J. PapikeP.V. BurgerC.K. ShearerS.R. SuttonM. NewvilleY. ChoiA. Lanzirotti
- Restricted accessDistribution of rare earth elements in lunar zirconBy A.A. Nemchin, M.L. Grange and R.T. PidgeonArticle | Published in 2010 in American Mineralogist 95 (2-3)DOI: 10.2138/am.2010.3297A.A. NemchinM.L. GrangeR.T. Pidgeon
- Restricted accessOrthopyroxene as a recorder of lunar crust evolution; an ion microprobe investigation of Mg-suite noritesBy J. J. Papike, G. W. Fowler and C. K. ShearerArticle | Published in 1994 in American Mineralogist 79 (7-8)J. J. PapikeG. W. FowlerC. K. Shearer
- Restricted accessTungsten-bearing yttrobetafite in lunar granophyreBy Charles E. Meyer and S. Vincent YangArticle | Published in 1988 in American Mineralogist 73 (11-12)Charles E. MeyerS. Vincent Yang