11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAssessment of the petroleum generation potential of Lower Carboniferous coals, North Sea: evidence for inherently gas-pronesource rocksBy Henrik I. Petersen and Hans P. NytoftArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-723Henrik I. PetersenHans P. Nytoft
- Restricted accessA regional chemostratigraphically-defined correlation framework for the late Triassic TAG-I Formation in Blocks 402 and 405a, AlgeriaBy K. T. Ratcliffe, J. Martin, T. J. Pearce, A. D. Hughes, D. E. Lawton, D. S. Wray and F. BessaArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-669K. T. RatcliffeJ. MartinT. J. PearceA. D. HughesD. E. LawtonD. S. WrayF. Bessa
- Restricted accessThe geochemistry of two unusual oils from the Norwegian North Sea: implications for new source rock and play scenarioBy Jon H. Pedersen, Dag A. Karlsen, Kristian Backer-Owe, Jan E. Lie and Harald BrunstadArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-658Jon H. PedersenDag A. KarlsenKristian Backer-OweJan E. LieHarald Brunstad
- Restricted accessGeochemical characterization of a Cretaceous black shale from the Mamfe Basin, CameroonBy E. Eseme, R. Littke and C. M. AgyingiArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-668E. EsemeR. LittkeC. M. Agyingi
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon potential of the Karapinaryaylasi Formation (Paleocene–Eocene) source rock in the Tuz Gölü Basin, central Anatolia, TurkeyBy Turhan AyyıldızArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-650Turhan Ayyıldız
- Restricted accessThe geological and geochemical characteristics of source rocks in the Tertiary Nadu Formation of the Eastern Depression, Baise Basin, ChinaBy Liu Luofu, Harald Hoiland, Zhao Suping, Guo Yongqiang, Li Shuangwen and Chen YuanzhuangArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-649Liu LuofuHarald HoilandZhao SupingGuo YongqiangLi ShuangwenChen Yuanzhuang
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemical characteristics of the bituminous Eocene units in the Çorum–Suluova Basin, Central Anatolia, TurkeyBy M. Altunsoy, O. Özçelik and N. Yalçin ErikArticle | Published in 2004 in Petroleum Geoscience 10 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-564M. AltunsoyO. ÖzçelikN. Yalçin Erik
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and thermal maturation of Triassic to Eocene source rocks in the Central Taurus Belt, SW TurkeyBy A. Sari, N. Sonel and M. AlbayrakArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.191A. SariN. SonelM. Albayrak
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of petroleum seepages within the Jurassic Bencliff Grit, Osmington Mills, Dorset, UKBy D. F. Watson, A. D. Hindle and P. FarrimondArticle | Published in 2000 in Petroleum Geoscience 6 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.6.4.289D. F. WatsonA. D. HindleP. Farrimond
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of the Cenomanian-Turonian sequence in the Bakr area, Gulf of Suez, EgyptBy Alaa R. MostafaArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.43Alaa R. Mostafa