7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted access1.4-Ga peraluminous granites in central New Mexico: Petrology and geochemistry of the Priest plutonBy Amy G. Thompson and Calvin G. BarnesArticle | Published in 1999 in Rocky Mountain Geology 34 (2)DOI: 10.2113/34.2.223Amy G. ThompsonCalvin G. Barnes
- Restricted accessDolomitization of the "C" zone, Red River Formation (Upper Ordovician) in deep core, Williston Basin, Richland County, eastern MontanaBy Donald H. ZengerDonald H. Zenger
- Restricted accessBurrowing and dolomitization patterns in the Steamboat Point Member, Bighorn Dolomite (Upper Ordovician), Northwest WyomingBy Donald H. ZingerDonald H. Zinger
- Restricted accessChemical weathering in the West Glacier Lake drainage basin, Snowy Range, Wyoming; implications for future acid depositionBy Elizabeth A. Rochette, James I. Drever and Frank S. SandersElizabeth A. RochetteJames I. DreverFrank S. Sanders
- Restricted accessPreliminary report on the geology and phosphate resources of the Freeman Ridge area, southeastern IdahoBy R. David Hovland and Steven W. MooreR. David HovlandSteven W. Moore
- Restricted accessBone strontium as a dietary indicator in human skeletal populationsBy Antoinette B. BrownAntoinette B. Brown
- Restricted accessInversion of aragonite to calcite in Corbicula (Leptesthes) fracta from Upper Cretaceous strata of WyomingBy Heinrich Toots and J. E. FoxHeinrich TootsJ. E. Fox