172 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 172 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
172 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 172 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDiscussion of ‘Methodology to identify badly weathering limestone using geochemistry: case study on theLower Globigerina Limestone of the Maltese Islands’ byJ. Cassar & A.J. Vella Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 36, 85–96By P.A. Gatt, J. Cassar and A.J. VellaArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-043P.A. GattJ. CassarA.J. Vella
- Restricted accessThe geochemistry of two unusual oils from the Norwegian North Sea: implications for new source rock and play scenarioBy Jon H. Pedersen, Dag A. Karlsen, Kristian Backer-Owe, Jan E. Lie and Harald BrunstadArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-658Jon H. PedersenDag A. KarlsenKristian Backer-OweJan E. LieHarald Brunstad
- Restricted accessGeochemical characterization of a Cretaceous black shale from the Mamfe Basin, CameroonBy E. Eseme, R. Littke and C. M. AgyingiArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-668E. EsemeR. LittkeC. M. Agyingi
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of petroleum seepages within the Jurassic Bencliff Grit, Osmington Mills, Dorset, UKBy D. F. Watson, A. D. Hindle and P. FarrimondArticle | Published in 2000 in Petroleum Geoscience 6 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.6.4.289D. F. WatsonA. D. HindleP. Farrimond
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of the Cenomanian-Turonian sequence in the Bakr area, Gulf of Suez, EgyptBy Alaa R. MostafaArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.43Alaa R. Mostafa
- Restricted accessSahwave Batholith, NW Nevada: Cretaceous arc flare-up in a basinal terraneBy Nicholas J. Van Buer and Elizabeth L. MillerArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L105.1Nicholas J. Van BuerElizabeth L. Miller
- Restricted accessMagnetic fabric, paleomagnetic, and 40Ar/39Ar geochronologic data bearing on the emplacement of the Late Cretaceous Philipsburg Batholith, SW Montana fold-and-thrust beltBy Travis J. Naibert, John W. Geissman and Matt T. HeizlerArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L83.1Travis J. NaibertJohn W. GeissmanMatt T. Heizler
- Restricted accessGrowth faults in the Kaiparowits Basin, Utah, pinpoint initial Laramide deformation in the western Colorado PlateauBy S.E. Tindall, L.P. Storm, T.A. Jenesky and E.L. SimpsonArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L79.1S.E. TindallL.P. StormT.A. JeneskyE.L. Simpson
- Restricted accessAnalogue model of inversion tectonics explaining the structural diversity of Late Cretaceous shortening in southwestern MexicoBy Mariano Cerca, Luca Ferrari, Giacomo Corti, Marco Bonini and Piero ManettiArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L48.1Mariano CercaLuca FerrariGiacomo CortiMarco BoniniPiero Manetti
- Restricted accessEvolution of the lithospheric mantle in an extensional setting: Insights from ophiolitic peridotitesBy Giovanni B. Piccardo, Riccardo Vannucci and Luisa GuarnieriArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L30.1Giovanni B. PiccardoRiccardo VannucciLuisa Guarnieri