349 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 349 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
349 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 349 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessInorganic geochemistry of the type Caradoc series (Sandbian to middle Katian, Upper Ordovician), Onny valley, Shropshire, UKBy R. HANNIGAN and M. E. BROOKFIELDArticle | Published in 2013 in Geological Magazine 150 (4)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756812000830R. HANNIGANEnvironmental Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Massachusetts at Boston, 100 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA 02125, USAM. E. BROOKFIELDEnvironmental Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Massachusetts at Boston, 100 Morrissey Blvd, Boston, MA 02125, USA
- Open AccessExceptional preservation of microbial lipids in Paleozoic to Mesoproterozoic sedimentsBy Lorenz SchwarkArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (2)DOI: 10.1130/focus022013.1Lorenz SchwarkInstitute of Geoscience, Kiel University, 24118 Kiel, Germany, and WA-OIGC, Curtin University, 6148 WA, Australia
- Restricted accessGeochemistry, petrogenesis and tectonic implications of granitic plutons at the Liziyuan orogenic goldfield in the Western Qinling Orogen, central ChinaBy TAO YANG, LAIMIN ZHU, FEI WANG, HUJUN GONG and RUKUI LUArticle | Published in 2013 in Geological Magazine 150 (1)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756812000283TAO YANGState Key Laboratory of Continental Dynamics, Department of Geology, Northwest University, Xi'an 710069, ChinaLAIMIN ZHUState Key Laboratory of Continental Dynamics, Department of Geology, Northwest University, Xi'an 710069, ChinaFEI WANGState Key Laboratory of Continental Dynamics, Department of Geology, Northwest University, Xi'an 710069, ChinaHUJUN GONGRUKUI LU
- Restricted accessParental magma composition of the syntectonic Dawros Peridotite chromitites, NW Connemara, IrelandBy E. HUNT, B. O'DRISCOLL and J. S. DALYArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Magazine 149 (4)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756811000872E. HUNTB. O'DRISCOLLJ. S. DALY
- Restricted accessSubstantial biologically mediated phosphorus depletion from the surface of a Middle Cambrian paleosolBy L.B. Horodyskyj, T.S. White and L.R. KumpArticle | Published in 2012 in Geology 40 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G32761.1L.B. HorodyskyjT.S. WhiteL.R. Kump
- Restricted accessAn evaluation of crustal assimilation within the Late Devonian South Mountain Batholith, SW Nova ScotiaBy J. GREGORY SHELLNUTT and JAROSLAV DOSTALArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Magazine 149 (3)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756811000665J. GREGORY SHELLNUTTJAROSLAV DOSTAL
- Restricted accessKey factors controlling massive graphite deposition in volcanic settings: an example of a self-organized critical systemBy F. J. Luque, L. Ortega, J. F. Barrenechea, J.-M. Huizenga and D. MillwardArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-069F. J. LuqueL. OrtegaJ. F. BarrenecheaJ.-M. HuizengaD. Millward
- Restricted accessCarboniferous appinitic intrusions from the northern North China craton: geochemistry, petrogenesis and tectonic implicationsBy Xiaohui Zhang, Yanlong Gao, Zhijun Wang, Hu Liu and Yuguang MaArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-062Xiaohui ZhangYanlong GaoZhijun WangHu LiuYuguang Ma
- Open AccessDetrital-zircon geochronology and sedimentary provenanceBy William A. ThomasArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L001.1William A. Thomas
- Restricted accessStratigraphy and geochemistry of the Early Carboniferous Clyde Plateau Lavas in south Bute, Midland Valley of ScotlandBy G. M. YOUNG and W. G. E. CALDWELLArticle | Published in 2011 in Geological Magazine 148 (4)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756810001007G. M. YOUNGW. G. E. CALDWELL