349 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 349 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
349 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 349 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe oxidation of pyrite in cement stabilized colliery shaleBy M. D. A. Thomas, R. J. Kettle and J. A. MortonArticle | Published in 1989 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 22 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1989.022.03.05M. D. A. ThomasR. J. KettleJ. A. Morton
- Restricted accessAssessment of the petroleum generation potential of Lower Carboniferous coals, North Sea: evidence for inherently gas-pronesource rocksBy Henrik I. Petersen and Hans P. NytoftArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-723Henrik I. PetersenHans P. Nytoft
- Open AccessDetrital-zircon geochronology and sedimentary provenanceBy William A. ThomasArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L001.1William A. Thomas
- Restricted accessEvaluating the Mojave–Snow Lake fault hypothesis and origins of central Sierran metasedimentary pendant strata using detrital zircon provenance analysesBy V. Memeti, G.E. Gehrels, S.R. Paterson, J.M. Thompson, R.M. Mueller and G.S. PignottaArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L58.1V. MemetiG.E. GehrelsS.R. PatersonJ.M. ThompsonR.M. MuellerG.S. Pignotta
- Restricted accessAge, structural setting, and exhumation of the Liverpool Land eclogite terrane, East Greenland CaledonidesBy Lars Eivind Augland, Arild Andresen and Fernando CorfuArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L75.1Lars Eivind AuglandArild AndresenFernando Corfu
- Restricted accessImages of possible fossil collision structures beneath the Eastern Ghats belt, India, from P and S receiver functionsBy D.S. Ramesh, M.B. Bianchi and S. Das SharmaArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L70.1D.S. RameshM.B. BianchiS. Das Sharma
- Restricted accessRefining temporal constraints on metamorphism in the Nashoba terrane, southeastern New England, through monazite datingBy Misty M. Stroud, Ross J. Markwort and J. Christopher HepburnArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L50.1Misty M. StroudRoss J. MarkwortJ. Christopher Hepburn
- Restricted accessMafic volcanism on the Puna Plateau, NW Argentina: Implications for lithospheric composition and evolution with an emphasis on lithospheric founderingBy Scott T. Drew, Mihai N. Ducea and Lindsay M. SchoenbohmArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L54.1Scott T. DrewMihai N. DuceaLindsay M. Schoenbohm
- Restricted accessArkansas crustal xenoliths: Implications for basement rocks of the northern Gulf Coast, USABy Dennis P. DunnArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L10.1Dennis P. Dunn