259 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 259 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
259 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 259 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMethodology to identify badly weathering limestone using geochemistry: case study on the Lower Globigerina Limestone of the Maltese islandsBy JoAnn Cassar and Alfred J. VellaArticle | Published in 2003 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 36 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-923602-007JoAnn CassarAlfred J. Vella
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon potential of the Karapinaryaylasi Formation (Paleocene–Eocene) source rock in the Tuz Gölü Basin, central Anatolia, TurkeyBy Turhan AyyıldızArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-650Turhan Ayyıldız
- Restricted accessThe geological and geochemical characteristics of source rocks in the Tertiary Nadu Formation of the Eastern Depression, Baise Basin, ChinaBy Liu Luofu, Harald Hoiland, Zhao Suping, Guo Yongqiang, Li Shuangwen and Chen YuanzhuangArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-649Liu LuofuHarald HoilandZhao SupingGuo YongqiangLi ShuangwenChen Yuanzhuang
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemical characteristics of the bituminous Eocene units in the Çorum–Suluova Basin, Central Anatolia, TurkeyBy M. Altunsoy, O. Özçelik and N. Yalçin ErikArticle | Published in 2004 in Petroleum Geoscience 10 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-564M. AltunsoyO. ÖzçelikN. Yalçin Erik
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and thermal maturation of Triassic to Eocene source rocks in the Central Taurus Belt, SW TurkeyBy A. Sari, N. Sonel and M. AlbayrakArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.191A. SariN. SonelM. Albayrak
- Restricted accessLithospheric structural control on inversion of the southern margin of the Black Sea Basin, Central Pontides, TurkeyBy Nicolas Espurt, Jean-Claude Hippolyte, Nuretdin Kaymakci and Ercan SanguArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L316.1Nicolas EspurtAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceJean-Claude HippolyteAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceNuretdin KaymakciMiddle East Technical University, Department of Geological Engineering, 06531, Ankara, TurkeyErcan SanguDepartment of Geological Engineering, Kocaeli University, 41380, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Open AccessCrustal melting, ductile flow, and deformation in mountain belts: Cause and effect relationshipsBy Mike SearleArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (6)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L006.1Mike SearleDept. Earth Sciences, Oxford University, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3AN, UK
- Restricted accessKinematic analysis of mélange fabrics in the Franciscan Complex near San Simeon, California: Evidence for sinistral slip on the Nacimiento fault zone?By John S. Singleton and Mark CloosArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L259.1John S. SingletonDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USAMark CloosDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA
- Restricted accessTiming, magnitude, and style of Miocene deformation, west-central Walker Lane belt, NevadaBy R. Ernest Anderson, Byron R. Berger and Dan MigginsArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L174.1R. Ernest AndersonByron R. BergerDan Miggins
- Restricted accessHydrogeologic heterogeneity of faulted and fractured Glass Mountain bedded tuffaceous sediments and ash-fall deposits: The Crucifix site near Bishop, CaliforniaBy Cynthia L. Dinwiddie, Kelly Keighley Bradbury, Ronald N. McGinnis, David E. Stillman and David A. FerrillArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L179.1Cynthia L. DinwiddieKelly Keighley BradburyRonald N. McGinnisDavid E. StillmanDavid A. Ferrill