255 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 255 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
255 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 255 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMethodology to identify badly weathering limestone using geochemistry: case study on the Lower Globigerina Limestone of the Maltese islandsBy JoAnn Cassar and Alfred J. VellaArticle | Published in 2003 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 36 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-923602-007JoAnn CassarAlfred J. Vella
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon potential of the Karapinaryaylasi Formation (Paleocene–Eocene) source rock in the Tuz Gölü Basin, central Anatolia, TurkeyBy Turhan AyyıldızArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-650Turhan Ayyıldız
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemical characteristics of the bituminous Eocene units in the Çorum–Suluova Basin, Central Anatolia, TurkeyBy M. Altunsoy, O. Özçelik and N. Yalçin ErikArticle | Published in 2004 in Petroleum Geoscience 10 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-564M. AltunsoyO. ÖzçelikN. Yalçin Erik
- Restricted accessLithospheric structural control on inversion of the southern margin of the Black Sea Basin, Central Pontides, TurkeyBy Nicolas Espurt, Jean-Claude Hippolyte, Nuretdin Kaymakci and Ercan SanguArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L316.1Nicolas EspurtAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceJean-Claude HippolyteAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceNuretdin KaymakciMiddle East Technical University, Department of Geological Engineering, 06531, Ankara, TurkeyErcan SanguDepartment of Geological Engineering, Kocaeli University, 41380, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Open AccessCrustal melting, ductile flow, and deformation in mountain belts: Cause and effect relationshipsBy Mike SearleArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (6)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L006.1Mike SearleDept. Earth Sciences, Oxford University, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3AN, UK
- Restricted accessKinematic analysis of mélange fabrics in the Franciscan Complex near San Simeon, California: Evidence for sinistral slip on the Nacimiento fault zone?By John S. Singleton and Mark CloosArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L259.1John S. SingletonDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USAMark CloosDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA
- Restricted accessTiming, magnitude, and style of Miocene deformation, west-central Walker Lane belt, NevadaBy R. Ernest Anderson, Byron R. Berger and Dan MigginsArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L174.1R. Ernest AndersonByron R. BergerDan Miggins
- Restricted accessHydrogeologic heterogeneity of faulted and fractured Glass Mountain bedded tuffaceous sediments and ash-fall deposits: The Crucifix site near Bishop, CaliforniaBy Cynthia L. Dinwiddie, Kelly Keighley Bradbury, Ronald N. McGinnis, David E. Stillman and David A. FerrillArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L179.1Cynthia L. DinwiddieKelly Keighley BradburyRonald N. McGinnisDavid E. StillmanDavid A. Ferrill
- Restricted accessMiocene bivergent crustal extension in the Aegean: Evidence from the western Cyclades (Greece)By Bernhard Grasemann, David A. Schneider, Daniel F. Stöckli and Christoph IglsederArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L164.1Bernhard GrasemannDavid A. SchneiderDaniel F. StöckliChristoph Iglseder