216 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 216 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
216 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 216 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDiscussion of ‘Methodology to identify badly weathering limestone using geochemistry: case study on theLower Globigerina Limestone of the Maltese Islands’ byJ. Cassar & A.J. Vella Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 36, 85–96By P.A. Gatt, J. Cassar and A.J. VellaArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-043P.A. GattJ. CassarA.J. Vella
- Restricted accessA regional chemostratigraphically-defined correlation framework for the late Triassic TAG-I Formation in Blocks 402 and 405a, AlgeriaBy K. T. Ratcliffe, J. Martin, T. J. Pearce, A. D. Hughes, D. E. Lawton, D. S. Wray and F. BessaArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-669K. T. RatcliffeJ. MartinT. J. PearceA. D. HughesD. E. LawtonD. S. WrayF. Bessa
- Restricted accessThe geochemistry of two unusual oils from the Norwegian North Sea: implications for new source rock and play scenarioBy Jon H. Pedersen, Dag A. Karlsen, Kristian Backer-Owe, Jan E. Lie and Harald BrunstadArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-658Jon H. PedersenDag A. KarlsenKristian Backer-OweJan E. LieHarald Brunstad
- Restricted accessGeochemical characterization of a Cretaceous black shale from the Mamfe Basin, CameroonBy E. Eseme, R. Littke and C. M. AgyingiArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-668E. EsemeR. LittkeC. M. Agyingi
- Restricted accessThe geological and geochemical characteristics of source rocks in the Tertiary Nadu Formation of the Eastern Depression, Baise Basin, ChinaBy Liu Luofu, Harald Hoiland, Zhao Suping, Guo Yongqiang, Li Shuangwen and Chen YuanzhuangArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-649Liu LuofuHarald HoilandZhao SupingGuo YongqiangLi ShuangwenChen Yuanzhuang
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and thermal maturation of Triassic to Eocene source rocks in the Central Taurus Belt, SW TurkeyBy A. Sari, N. Sonel and M. AlbayrakArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.191A. SariN. SonelM. Albayrak
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of petroleum seepages within the Jurassic Bencliff Grit, Osmington Mills, Dorset, UKBy D. F. Watson, A. D. Hindle and P. FarrimondArticle | Published in 2000 in Petroleum Geoscience 6 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.6.4.289D. F. WatsonA. D. HindleP. Farrimond
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of the Cenomanian-Turonian sequence in the Bakr area, Gulf of Suez, EgyptBy Alaa R. MostafaArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.43Alaa R. Mostafa
- Restricted accessSubduction initiation along transform faults: The proto-Franciscan subduction zoneBy John W. Shervais and Sung Hi ChoiArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L153.1John W. ShervaisDepartment of Geology, Utah State University, 4505 Old Main Hall, Logan, Utah 84322-4505, USASung Hi ChoiDepartment of Geology and Earth Environmental Sciences, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305-764, South Korea
- Restricted accessSahwave Batholith, NW Nevada: Cretaceous arc flare-up in a basinal terraneBy Nicholas J. Van Buer and Elizabeth L. MillerArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L105.1Nicholas J. Van BuerElizabeth L. Miller