34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
34 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 34 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCompositional and microtextural zoning in alkali feldspars from the Shap granite and its geochemical implicationsBy M. R. LEE and I. PARSONSArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.2.0183M. R. LEEI. PARSONS
- Restricted accessGeochemical characteristics and comparison of the basic rocks of the Lizard Complex and the basaltic lavas within the Hercynian troughs of SW EnglandBy P. A. FloydArticle | Published in 1984 in Journal of the Geological Society 141 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.141.1.0061P. A. Floyd
- Restricted accessImplications for Caledonian plate tectonic models of chemical data from volcanic rocks of the British Old Red SandstoneBy M. F. ThirlwallArticle | Published in 1981 in Journal of the Geological Society 138 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.138.2.0123M. F. Thirlwall
- Restricted accessEvidence for perturbation of the carbon cycle in the Middle Frasnian punctata Zone (Late Devonian)By J. YANS, R. M. CORFIELD, G. RACKI and A. PREATArticle | Published in 2007 in Geological Magazine 144 (2)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756806003037J. YANSR. M. CORFIELDG. RACKIA. PREAT
- Restricted accessExtent and duration of marine anoxia during the Frasnian–Famennian (Late Devonian) mass extinction in Poland, Germany, Austria and FranceBy DAVID BOND, PAUL B. WIGNALL and GRZEGORZ RACKIArticle | Published in 2004 in Geological Magazine 141 (2)DOI: 10.1017/S0016756804008866DAVID BONDPAUL B. WIGNALLGRZEGORZ RACKI
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of the Start Complex greenschists; Rhenohercynian MORB?By P. A. Floyd, R. E. Holdsworth and S. A. SteeleP. A. FloydR. E. HoldsworthS. A. Steele
- Restricted accessLithospheric roots beneath western Laurentia: the geochemical signal in mantle garnetsBy D. Canil, D.J. Schulze, D. Hall, B.C. Hearn Jr. and S.M. MillikenArticle | Published in 2003 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 40 (8)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e03-003D. CanilSchool of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC V8W 3P6, Canada.D.J. SchulzeGeological Sciences, University of Toronto at Mississauga, Mississauga, ON L5L 1C6, Canada.D. HallElectron Microscopy Unit, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB E3B 6E1, Canada.B.C. HearnUnited States Geological Survey, 12201 Sunrise Valley Dr., Reston, VA 20192 U.S.A.S.M. MillikenSchool of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC V8W 3P6, Canada.
- Restricted accessPetrology of the ultramafic lamprophyre and associated rocks at Coral Rapids, Abitibi River, OntarioBy A. D. Edgar, L. A. Pizzolato and G. M. ButlerArticle | Published in 1994 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 31 (8)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e94-115
- Restricted accessOrigin of the Late Devonian Weekend lamprophyre dykes, Meguma Zone, Nova ScotiaBy M. C. Tate and D. B. ClarkeArticle | Published in 1993 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 30 (12)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e93-199