260 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 260 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
260 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 260 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDiscussion of ‘Methodology to identify badly weathering limestone using geochemistry: case study on theLower Globigerina Limestone of the Maltese Islands’ byJ. Cassar & A.J. Vella Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 36, 85–96By P.A. Gatt, J. Cassar and A.J. VellaArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/06-043P.A. GattJ. CassarA.J. Vella
- Restricted accessA regional chemostratigraphically-defined correlation framework for the late Triassic TAG-I Formation in Blocks 402 and 405a, AlgeriaBy K. T. Ratcliffe, J. Martin, T. J. Pearce, A. D. Hughes, D. E. Lawton, D. S. Wray and F. BessaArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-669K. T. RatcliffeJ. MartinT. J. PearceA. D. HughesD. E. LawtonD. S. WrayF. Bessa
- Restricted accessThe geochemistry of two unusual oils from the Norwegian North Sea: implications for new source rock and play scenarioBy Jon H. Pedersen, Dag A. Karlsen, Kristian Backer-Owe, Jan E. Lie and Harald BrunstadArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-658Jon H. PedersenDag A. KarlsenKristian Backer-OweJan E. LieHarald Brunstad
- Restricted accessGeochemical characterization of a Cretaceous black shale from the Mamfe Basin, CameroonBy E. Eseme, R. Littke and C. M. AgyingiArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-668E. EsemeR. LittkeC. M. Agyingi
- Restricted accessThe geological and geochemical characteristics of source rocks in the Tertiary Nadu Formation of the Eastern Depression, Baise Basin, ChinaBy Liu Luofu, Harald Hoiland, Zhao Suping, Guo Yongqiang, Li Shuangwen and Chen YuanzhuangArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-649Liu LuofuHarald HoilandZhao SupingGuo YongqiangLi ShuangwenChen Yuanzhuang
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and thermal maturation of Triassic to Eocene source rocks in the Central Taurus Belt, SW TurkeyBy A. Sari, N. Sonel and M. AlbayrakArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.191A. SariN. SonelM. Albayrak
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of petroleum seepages within the Jurassic Bencliff Grit, Osmington Mills, Dorset, UKBy D. F. Watson, A. D. Hindle and P. FarrimondArticle | Published in 2000 in Petroleum Geoscience 6 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.6.4.289D. F. WatsonA. D. HindleP. Farrimond
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of the Cenomanian-Turonian sequence in the Bakr area, Gulf of Suez, EgyptBy Alaa R. MostafaArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.43Alaa R. Mostafa
- Restricted accessLithospheric structural control on inversion of the southern margin of the Black Sea Basin, Central Pontides, TurkeyBy Nicolas Espurt, Jean-Claude Hippolyte, Nuretdin Kaymakci and Ercan SanguArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L316.1Nicolas EspurtAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceJean-Claude HippolyteAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceNuretdin KaymakciMiddle East Technical University, Department of Geological Engineering, 06531, Ankara, TurkeyErcan SanguDepartment of Geological Engineering, Kocaeli University, 41380, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Restricted accessKinematic analysis of mélange fabrics in the Franciscan Complex near San Simeon, California: Evidence for sinistral slip on the Nacimiento fault zone?By John S. Singleton and Mark CloosArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L259.1John S. SingletonDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USAMark CloosDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA