260 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 260 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
260 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 260 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLithospheric structural control on inversion of the southern margin of the Black Sea Basin, Central Pontides, TurkeyBy Nicolas Espurt, Jean-Claude Hippolyte, Nuretdin Kaymakci and Ercan SanguArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L316.1Nicolas EspurtAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceJean-Claude HippolyteAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceNuretdin KaymakciMiddle East Technical University, Department of Geological Engineering, 06531, Ankara, TurkeyErcan SanguDepartment of Geological Engineering, Kocaeli University, 41380, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Restricted accessTHE GEOCHEMISTRY AND PETROGENESIS OF THE LATE CRETACEOUS ABU KHURUQ ALKALINE COMPLEX, EASTERN DESERT, EGYPTBy Mohamed A. Obeid and André E. LalondeArticle | Published in 2013 in The Canadian Mineralogist 51 (4)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.3749/canmin.51.4.537Mohamed A. ObeidDepartment of Geology, Faculty of Science, Fayoum University, P.O. Box 63514, Fayoum, EgyptAndré E. LalondeDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5, Canada
- Restricted accessKinematic analysis of mélange fabrics in the Franciscan Complex near San Simeon, California: Evidence for sinistral slip on the Nacimiento fault zone?By John S. Singleton and Mark CloosArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L259.1John S. SingletonDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USAMark CloosDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA
- Restricted accessSubduction initiation along transform faults: The proto-Franciscan subduction zoneBy John W. Shervais and Sung Hi ChoiArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L153.1John W. ShervaisDepartment of Geology, Utah State University, 4505 Old Main Hall, Logan, Utah 84322-4505, USASung Hi ChoiDepartment of Geology and Earth Environmental Sciences, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305-764, South Korea
- Restricted accessFluid-mineral reactions and trace metal mobilization in an exhumed natural CO2 reservoir, Green River, UtahBy Max Wigley, Niko Kampman, Benoit Dubacq and Mike BickleArticle | Published in 2012 in Geology 40 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G32946.1Max WigleyNiko KampmanBenoit DubacqMike Bickle
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and paleomagnetism of Late Cretaceous mafic dikes in Kerala, southwest coast of India in relation to large igneous provinces and mantle plumes in the Indian Ocean regionBy T. Radhakrishna and Mathew JosephArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B30288.1T. RadhakrishnaMathew Joseph
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of Tertiary Igneous Rocks of Northern Luzon, Philippines: Evidence for a Back-Arc Setting for Alkalic Porphyry Copper-Gold Deposits and a Case for Slab Roll-Back?By Pete Hollings, Rohan Wolfe, David R. Cooke and Patrick J. WatersArticle | Published in 2011 in Economic Geology 106 (8)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/econgeo.106.8.1257Pete HollingsRohan WolfeDavid R. CookePatrick J. Waters
- Restricted accessGEOCHEMISTRY OF THE EARLY CRETACEOUS KOEGEL FONTEIN ANOROGENIC IGNEOUS COMPLEX, SOUTH AFRICABy C.G. CURTIS, R.B. TRUMBULL, C.H. DE BEER, C. HARRIS, D.L. REID and R.L. ROMERArticle | Published in 2011 in South African Journal of Geology 114 (3-4)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.114.3-4.353C.G. CURTISR.B. TRUMBULLC.H. DE BEERC. HARRISD.L. REIDR.L. ROMER
- Restricted accessComposition of the mantle lithosphere beneath south-central Laurentia: Evidence from peridotite xenoliths, Knippa, TexasBy Urmidola Raye, Elizabeth Y. Anthony, Robert J. Stern, Jun-Ichi Kimura, Minghua Ren, Chang Qing and Kenichiro TaniArticle | Published in 2011 in Geosphere 7 (3)DOI: 10.1130/GES00618.1Urmidola RayeElizabeth Y. AnthonyRobert J. SternJun-Ichi KimuraMinghua RenChang QingKenichiro Tani
- Restricted accessOrigin of the Aves Ridge and Dutch–Venezuelan Antilles: interaction of the Cretaceous ‘Great Arc' and Caribbean–Colombian Oceanic Plateau?By Iain Neill, Andrew C. Kerr, Alan R. Hastie, Klaus-Peter Stanek and Ian L. MillarArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-067Iain NeillAndrew C. KerrAlan R. HastieKlaus-Peter StanekIan L. Millar