67 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 67 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
67 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 67 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe geochemistry of two unusual oils from the Norwegian North Sea: implications for new source rock and play scenarioBy Jon H. Pedersen, Dag A. Karlsen, Kristian Backer-Owe, Jan E. Lie and Harald BrunstadArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-658Jon H. PedersenDag A. KarlsenKristian Backer-OweJan E. LieHarald Brunstad
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of petroleum seepages within the Jurassic Bencliff Grit, Osmington Mills, Dorset, UKBy D. F. Watson, A. D. Hindle and P. FarrimondArticle | Published in 2000 in Petroleum Geoscience 6 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.6.4.289D. F. WatsonA. D. HindleP. Farrimond
- Restricted accessGrowth faults in the Kaiparowits Basin, Utah, pinpoint initial Laramide deformation in the western Colorado PlateauBy S.E. Tindall, L.P. Storm, T.A. Jenesky and E.L. SimpsonArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L79.1S.E. TindallL.P. StormT.A. JeneskyE.L. Simpson
- Restricted accessEvolution of the lithospheric mantle in an extensional setting: Insights from ophiolitic peridotitesBy Giovanni B. Piccardo, Riccardo Vannucci and Luisa GuarnieriArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L30.1Giovanni B. PiccardoRiccardo VannucciLuisa Guarnieri
- Restricted accessIon microprobe zircon U–Pb age and geochemistry of the Myanmar jadeititeBy GUANGHAI SHI, WENYUAN CUI, SHUMIN CAO, NENG JIANG, PING JIAN, DUNYI LIU, LAICHENG MIAO and BINGBING CHUArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-119GUANGHAI SHIWENYUAN CUISHUMIN CAONENG JIANGPING JIANDUNYI LIULAICHENG MIAOBINGBING CHU
- Restricted accessOrganic-carbon burial, climate change and ocean chemistry (Mesozoic–Palaeogene)By Helen S. Morgans-Bell and Anthony S. CohenArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-049Helen S. Morgans-BellAnthony S. Cohen
- Restricted accessCyclostratigraphy, orbital tuning and inferred productivity for the type Kimmeridge Clay (Late Jurassic), Southern EnglandBy Graham P. Weedon, Angela L. Coe and Ramues W. GalloisArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-073Graham P. WeedonAngela L. CoeRamues W. Gallois
- Restricted accessAluminium loss during sandstone diagenesisBy MARK WILKINSON and R. STUART HASZELDINEArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.5.0657MARK WILKINSONR. STUART HASZELDINE
- Restricted accessDiscussion on mineralogy and geochemistry of the Peterborough Member, Oxford Clay Formation, Jurassic, UK: element fractionation during mudrock sedimentationArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.1.0203
- Restricted accessMineralogy and geochemistry of the Peterborough Member, Oxford Clay Formation, Jurassic, UK: element fractionation during mudrock sedimentationBy M. J. NORRY, A. C. DUNHAM and J. D. HUDSONArticle | Published in 1994 in Journal of the Geological Society 151 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.151.1.0195M. J. NORRYA. C. DUNHAMJ. D. HUDSON