97 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 97 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
97 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 97 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTemporal variations in Holocene slip rate along the central Garlock fault, Pilot Knob Valley, CaliforniaBy William M. Rittase, Eric Kirby, Eric McDonald, J. Douglas Walker, John Gosse, Joel Q.G. Spencer and A.J. HerrsArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L286.1William M. RittaseUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Apache Corporation, Houston, Texas 77056, USAEric KirbyPennsylvania State University, Department Of Geosciences, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Oregon State University, College Of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USAEric McDonaldDesert Research Institute, Reno, Nevada 89512, USAJ. Douglas WalkerUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAJohn GosseDalhousie University, Department Of Earth Sciences, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaJoel Q.G. SpencerKansas State University, Department Of Geology, Manhattan, Kansas 66506, UsaA.J. HerrsUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Marathon Oil Corporation, Houston, Texas 77056, USA
- Restricted accessQuaternary extension in the Rio Grande rift at elevated strain rates recorded in travertine deposits, central New MexicoBy Jason W. Ricketts, Karl E. Karlstrom, Alexandra Priewisch, Laura J. Crossey, Victor J. Polyak and Yemane AsmeromArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L278.1Jason W. RickettsDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USAKarl E. KarlstromDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USAAlexandra PriewischDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USALaura J. CrosseyVictor J. PolyakYemane Asmerom
- Open AccessActive tectonics and the LiDAR revolutionBy Andrew MeigsArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (2)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L004.1Andrew MeigsCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, 104 CEOAS Administration Hall, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USA
- Restricted accessLate Quaternary slip rate on the Kern Canyon fault at Soda Spring, Tulare County, CaliforniaBy Colin B. Amos, Keith I. Kelson, Dylan H. Rood, David T. Simpson and Ronn S. RoseArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L100.1Colin B. AmosKeith I. KelsonDylan H. RoodDavid T. SimpsonRonn S. Rose
- Restricted accessMillennial slip rates along the eastern Kunlun fault: Implications for the dynamics of intracontinental deformation in AsiaBy Nathan Harkins, E. Kirby, X. Shi, E. Wang, D. Burbank and Fan ChunArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L85.1Nathan HarkinsE. KirbyX. ShiE. WangD. BurbankFan Chun
- Restricted accessPaleoseismologic evidence for multiple Holocene earthquakes on the Calico fault: Implications for earthquake clustering in the Eastern California shear zoneBy Plamen N. Ganev, James F. Dolan, Kimberly Blisniuk, Mike Oskin and Lewis A. OwenArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L82.1Plamen N. GanevJames F. DolanKimberly BlisniukMike OskinLewis A. Owen
- Restricted accessQuantifying rock uplift rates using channel steepness and cosmogenic nuclide–determined erosion rates: Examples from northern and southern ItalyBy Andrew J. Cyr, Darryl E. Granger, Valerio Olivetti and Paola MolinArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L96.1Andrew J. CyrDarryl E. GrangerValerio OlivettiPaola Molin
- Restricted accessRevised slip rates for the Alpine fault at Inchbonnie: Implications for plate boundary kinematics of South Island, New ZealandBy R.M. Langridge, P. Villamor, R. Basili, P. Almond, J.J. Martinez-Diaz and C. CanoraArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L88.1R.M. LangridgeP. VillamorR. BasiliP. AlmondJ.J. Martinez-DiazC. Canora
- Restricted accessState of stress in central and eastern North American seismic zonesBy Stephane Mazzotti and John TownendArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L65.1Stephane MazzottiJohn Townend