229 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 229 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
229 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 229 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe oxidation of pyrite in cement stabilized colliery shaleBy M. D. A. Thomas, R. J. Kettle and J. A. MortonArticle | Published in 1989 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 22 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1989.022.03.05M. D. A. ThomasR. J. KettleJ. A. Morton
- Restricted accessAssessment of the petroleum generation potential of Lower Carboniferous coals, North Sea: evidence for inherently gas-pronesource rocksBy Henrik I. Petersen and Hans P. NytoftArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-723Henrik I. PetersenHans P. Nytoft
- Restricted accessEvaluating the Mojave–Snow Lake fault hypothesis and origins of central Sierran metasedimentary pendant strata using detrital zircon provenance analysesBy V. Memeti, G.E. Gehrels, S.R. Paterson, J.M. Thompson, R.M. Mueller and G.S. PignottaArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L58.1V. MemetiG.E. GehrelsS.R. PatersonJ.M. ThompsonR.M. MuellerG.S. Pignotta
- Restricted accessMafic volcanism on the Puna Plateau, NW Argentina: Implications for lithospheric composition and evolution with an emphasis on lithospheric founderingBy Scott T. Drew, Mihai N. Ducea and Lindsay M. SchoenbohmArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L54.1Scott T. DrewMihai N. DuceaLindsay M. Schoenbohm
- Restricted accessKey factors controlling massive graphite deposition in volcanic settings: an example of a self-organized critical systemBy F. J. Luque, L. Ortega, J. F. Barrenechea, J.-M. Huizenga and D. MillwardArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-069F. J. LuqueL. OrtegaJ. F. BarrenecheaJ.-M. HuizengaD. Millward
- Restricted accessCarboniferous appinitic intrusions from the northern North China craton: geochemistry, petrogenesis and tectonic implicationsBy Xiaohui Zhang, Yanlong Gao, Zhijun Wang, Hu Liu and Yuguang MaArticle | Published in 2012 in Journal of the Geological Society 169 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-062Xiaohui ZhangYanlong GaoZhijun WangHu LiuYuguang Ma
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and U–Pb dating of felsic volcanic rocks in the Riotinto–Nerva unit, Iberian Pyrite Belt, Spain: crustal thinning, progressive crustal melting and massive sulphide genesisBy Alfonso Valenzuela, Teodosio Donaire, Christian Pin, Manuel Toscano, Michael A. Hamilton and Emilio PascualArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-081Alfonso ValenzuelaTeodosio DonaireChristian PinManuel ToscanoMichael A. HamiltonEmilio Pascual
- Restricted accessChemical and Nd isotope constraints on granitoid sources involved in the Caledonian Orogeny in ScotlandBy GRIT STEINHOEFEL, ERNST HEGNER and GRAHAME J.H. OLIVERArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-107GRIT STEINHOEFELERNST HEGNERGRAHAME J.H. OLIVER
- Restricted accessPetrology and geochemistry of a cumulate xenolith suite from Bute: evidence for late Palaeozoic crustal underplating beneath SW ScotlandBy H. Downes, B.G.J. Upton, J. Connolly, A.D. Beard and J.-L. BodinierArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-177H. DownesB.G.J. UptonJ. ConnollyA.D. BeardJ.-L. Bodinier