84 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 84 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
84 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 84 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeochemical characterization of a Cretaceous black shale from the Mamfe Basin, CameroonBy E. Eseme, R. Littke and C. M. AgyingiArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-668E. EsemeR. LittkeC. M. Agyingi
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemistry of the Cenomanian-Turonian sequence in the Bakr area, Gulf of Suez, EgyptBy Alaa R. MostafaArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.43Alaa R. Mostafa
- Restricted accessSahwave Batholith, NW Nevada: Cretaceous arc flare-up in a basinal terraneBy Nicholas J. Van Buer and Elizabeth L. MillerArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L105.1Nicholas J. Van BuerElizabeth L. Miller
- Restricted accessMagnetic fabric, paleomagnetic, and 40Ar/39Ar geochronologic data bearing on the emplacement of the Late Cretaceous Philipsburg Batholith, SW Montana fold-and-thrust beltBy Travis J. Naibert, John W. Geissman and Matt T. HeizlerArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L83.1Travis J. NaibertJohn W. GeissmanMatt T. Heizler
- Restricted accessAnalogue model of inversion tectonics explaining the structural diversity of Late Cretaceous shortening in southwestern MexicoBy Mariano Cerca, Luca Ferrari, Giacomo Corti, Marco Bonini and Piero ManettiArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L48.1Mariano CercaLuca FerrariGiacomo CortiMarco BoniniPiero Manetti
- Restricted accessBackward stacking of submarine channel–fan successions controlled by strike-slip faulting: The Izumi Group (Cretaceous), southwest JapanBy Atsushi Noda and Seiichi ToshimitsuArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L19.1Atsushi NodaSeiichi Toshimitsu
- Restricted accessOrigin of the Aves Ridge and Dutch–Venezuelan Antilles: interaction of the Cretaceous ‘Great Arc' and Caribbean–Colombian Oceanic Plateau?By Iain Neill, Andrew C. Kerr, Alan R. Hastie, Klaus-Peter Stanek and Ian L. MillarArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-067Iain NeillAndrew C. KerrAlan R. HastieKlaus-Peter StanekIan L. Millar
- Restricted accessConstraints on palaeoenvironments in the Lower Cretaceous Wealden of southern England, from the geochemistry of sphaerosideritesBy Stuart A. Robinson, James I. Scotchman, Timothy S. White and Tim C. AtkinsonArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492009-100Stuart A. RobinsonJames I. ScotchmanTimothy S. WhiteTim C. Atkinson
- Restricted accessCorrelations between silicic volcanic rocks of the St Mary's Islands (southwestern India) and eastern Madagascar: implications for Late Cretaceous India–Madagascar reconstructionsBy Leone Melluso, Hetu C. Sheth, John J. Mahoney, Vincenzo Morra, Chiara M. Petrone and Michael StoreyArticle | Published in 2009 in Journal of the Geological Society 166 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492007-147Leone MellusoHetu C. ShethJohn J. MahoneyVincenzo MorraChiara M. PetroneMichael Storey