29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 results for term "*" .
- Open AccessDetrital-zircon geochronology and sedimentary provenanceBy William A. ThomasArticle | Published in 2011 in Lithosphere 3 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/RF.L001.1William A. Thomas
- Restricted accessEarly Permian high-K calc-alkaline volcanic rocks from NW Inner Mongolia, North China: geochemistry, origin and tectonic implicationsBy Xiaohui Zhang, Simon A. Wilde, Hongfu Zhang and Mingguo ZhaiArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-094Xiaohui ZhangSimon A. WildeHongfu ZhangMingguo Zhai
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and petrogenesis of volcanic clasts in the Permian breccias around ExeterBy N. T. AWAD, J. R. MEREFIELD, R.C. SCRIVENER and M. STONEArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.5.0669N. T. AWADJ. R. MEREFIELDR.C. SCRIVENERM. STONE
- Restricted accessMobility of the high field strength, rare earth elements and yttrium during late diagenesisBy M. J. HOLE, N. H. TREWIN and J. STILLArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.5.0689M. J. HOLEN. H. TREWINJ. STILL
- Restricted accessThe significance of garnet in the Permo-Carboniferous volcanic rocks of the PyreneesBy J. S. GILBERT and N. W. ROGERSArticle | Published in 1989 in Journal of the Geological Society 146 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.146.3.0477J. S. GILBERTN. W. ROGERS
- Restricted accessChemical variation in Hercynian basalts relative to plate tectonicsBy P. A. FloydArticle | Published in 1982 in Journal of the Geological Society 139 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.139.4.0505P. A. Floyd
- Restricted accessCaesium from former Dartmoor volcanism: its incorporation in New Red sediments of SW EnglandBy J. R. Merefield, C. J. Brice and A. J. PalmerArticle | Published in 1981 in Journal of the Geological Society 138 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.138.2.0145J. R. MerefieldC. J. BriceA. J. Palmer
- Restricted accessCOMMENT ON THE PAPER “GOLD IN KAROO SUPERGROUP HEAVY-MINERAL DEPOSITS, KWAZULU-NATAL” BY S. BARATH AND J.N. DUNLEVEY (SAJG, 113, 437–444, 2010)By D.I. COLEArticle | Published in 2011 in South African Journal of Geology 114 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.114.2.219D.I. COLE
- Restricted accessTuff beds in the northwestern part of the Karoo BasinBy I. R. McLachlan and J. P. JonkerArticle | Published in 1990 in South African Journal of Geology 93 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaI. R. McLachlanJ. P. Jonker
- Restricted accessPreliminary report on the geology and phosphate resources of the Freeman Ridge area, southeastern IdahoBy R. David Hovland and Steven W. MooreR. David HovlandSteven W. Moore