44 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 44 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
44 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 44 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA regional chemostratigraphically-defined correlation framework for the late Triassic TAG-I Formation in Blocks 402 and 405a, AlgeriaBy K. T. Ratcliffe, J. Martin, T. J. Pearce, A. D. Hughes, D. E. Lawton, D. S. Wray and F. BessaArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-669K. T. RatcliffeJ. MartinT. J. PearceA. D. HughesD. E. LawtonD. S. WrayF. Bessa
- Restricted accessThe geological and geochemical characteristics of source rocks in the Tertiary Nadu Formation of the Eastern Depression, Baise Basin, ChinaBy Liu Luofu, Harald Hoiland, Zhao Suping, Guo Yongqiang, Li Shuangwen and Chen YuanzhuangArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-649Liu LuofuHarald HoilandZhao SupingGuo YongqiangLi ShuangwenChen Yuanzhuang
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and thermal maturation of Triassic to Eocene source rocks in the Central Taurus Belt, SW TurkeyBy A. Sari, N. Sonel and M. AlbayrakArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.191A. SariN. SonelM. Albayrak
- Restricted accessSubduction initiation along transform faults: The proto-Franciscan subduction zoneBy John W. Shervais and Sung Hi ChoiArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L153.1John W. ShervaisDepartment of Geology, Utah State University, 4505 Old Main Hall, Logan, Utah 84322-4505, USASung Hi ChoiDepartment of Geology and Earth Environmental Sciences, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305-764, South Korea
- Restricted accessPetrochemistry, U–Pb (zircon) age, and palaeotectonic setting of the Lampang volcanic belt, northern ThailandBy S. M. BARR, A. S. MACDONALD, G. R. DUNNING, P. OUNCHANUM and W. YAOWANOIYOTHINArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.553S. M. BARRA. S. MACDONALDG. R. DUNNINGP. OUNCHANUMW. YAOWANOIYOTHIN
- Restricted accessGeochemical discrimination and petrogenesis of alkalic basalt sequences in part of the Ankara melange, central TurkeyBy P. A. FLOYDArticle | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.3.0541P. A. FLOYD
- Restricted accessBasalt geochemistry as a test of the tectonic models of TimorBy R. F. Berry and G. A. JennerArticle | Published in 1982 in Journal of the Geological Society 139 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.139.5.0593R. F. BerryG. A. Jenner
- Restricted accessWeathering of sandstones studied from the composition of stream sediments of the Kupa River (Croatia)By H. BilinskiArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.23H. Bilinski
- Restricted accessGeochemical characteristics of mafic lavas from the Neotethyan ophiolites in western Turkey: implications for heterogeneous source contribution during variable stages of ocean crust generationBy E. ALDANMAZ, M. K. YALINIZ, A. GÜCTEKIN and M. C. GÖNCÜOĞLUArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Magazine 145 (1)Publisher: Cambridge University PressDOI: 10.1017/S0016756807003986E. ALDANMAZM. K. YALINIZA. GÜCTEKINM. C. GÖNCÜOĞLU
- Restricted accessGeochemical characterization, evolution and source of a Mesozoic accretionary wedge; the Torlesse Terrane, New ZealandBy B. P. Roser and R. J. KorschB. P. RoserR. J. Korsch