222 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 222 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
222 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 222 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessBasin formation near the end of the 1.60–1.45 Ga tectonic gap in southern Laurentia: Mesoproterozoic Hess Canyon Group of Arizona and implications for ca. 1.5 Ga supercontinent configurationsBy Michael F. Doe, James V. Jones III, Karl E. Karlstrom, Kristine Thrane, Dirk Frei, George Gehrels and Mark PechaArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L160.1Michael F. DoeJames V. JonesKarl E. KarlstromKristine ThraneDirk FreiGeorge GehrelsMark Pecha
- Restricted accessContrasting Grenville-aged tectonic histories across the Llano Uplift, Texas: New evidence for deep-seated high-temperature deformation in the western upliftBy J.S.F. Levine and S. MosherArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L104.1J.S.F. LevineS. Mosher
- Restricted accessNature of the Moho transition in NW Canada from combined near-vertical and wide-angle seismic-reflection studiesBy J. Oueity and R.M. ClowesArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L103.1J. OueityR.M. Clowes
- Restricted accessA model for the origin of rhyolites from South Mountain, Pennsylvania: Implications for rhyolites associated with large igneous provincesBy Tyrone O. Rooney, A. Krishna Sinha, Chad Deering and Christian BriggsArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L89.1Tyrone O. RooneyA. Krishna SinhaChad DeeringChristian Briggs
- Restricted accessCharacteristics and implications of ca. 1.4 Ga deformation across a Proterozoic mid-crustal section, Wet Mountains, Colorado, USABy James V. Jones III, Christine S. Siddoway and James N. ConnellyArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L78.1James V. JonesChristine S. SiddowayJames N. Connelly
- Restricted accessImages of possible fossil collision structures beneath the Eastern Ghats belt, India, from P and S receiver functionsBy D.S. Ramesh, M.B. Bianchi and S. Das SharmaArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L70.1D.S. RameshM.B. BianchiS. Das Sharma
- Restricted accessOxygen isotopes in detrital zircons: Insight into crustal recycling during the evolution of the Greenland ShieldBy C.L. Kirkland, M.J. Whitehouse, V. Pease and M. Van KranendonkArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L80.1C.L. KirklandM.J. WhitehouseV. PeaseM. Van Kranendonk
- Restricted accessFluid-metasomatized mantle beneath the Ouachita belt of southern Laurentia: Fate of lithospheric mantle in a continental orogenic beltBy H.P. Young and C.-T.A. LeeArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L72.1H.P. YoungC.-T.A. Lee
- Restricted accessThe architecture, kinematics, and lithospheric processes of a compressional intraplate orogen occurring under Gondwana assembly: The Petermann orogeny, central AustraliaBy Alan R.A. Aitken, Peter G. Betts and Laurent AilleresArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L39.1Alan R.A. AitkenPeter G. BettsLaurent Ailleres
- Restricted accessArkansas crustal xenoliths: Implications for basement rocks of the northern Gulf Coast, USABy Dennis P. DunnArticle | Published in 2009 in Lithosphere 1 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L10.1Dennis P. Dunn