10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAnalysis of the trace-element content of coals from the Carboniferous Cumberland Group, near Joggins, Nova Scotia, CanadaBy Sanford S. Kaplan, Jack Donahue, James D. Carr and Paul B. KelterArticle | Published in 1985 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 22 (4)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e85-063
- Restricted accessTrace-metal covariation as a guide to water-mass conditions in ancient anoxic marine environmentsBy Thomas J. Algeo and J. Barry MaynardArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00174.1Thomas J. AlgeoJ. Barry Maynard
- Restricted accessZigzag microstructure in rugose corals: A possible indicator of relative seawater Mg/Ca ratiosBy Gregory E. Webb and James E. SoraufArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (5)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0415:ZMIRCA>2.0.CO;2Gregory E. WebbJames E. Sorauf
- Restricted accessPaleozoic Mg calcite preserved: Implications for the Carboniferous oceanBy J. A. D. DicksonArticle | Published in 1995 in Geology 23 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1995)023<0535:PMCPIF>2.3.CO;2J. A. D. Dickson
- Restricted accessLate Pennsylvanian seasonality reflected in the 18O and elemental composition of a brachiopod shellBy Horng-Sheng Mii and Ethan L. GrossmanArticle | Published in 1994 in Geology 22 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1994)022<0661:LPSRIT>2.3.CO;2Horng-Sheng MiiEthan L. Grossman
- Restricted accessContrasting depositional models for Pennsylvanian black shale discerned from molybdenum abundancesBy Raymond M. Coveney Jr., W. Lynn Watney and Christopher G. MaplesArticle | Published in 1991 in Geology 19 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1991)019<0147:CDMFPB>2.3.CO;2Raymond M. CoveneyW. Lynn WatneyChristopher G. Maples
- Restricted accessTrace-element anomalies at the Mississippian/Pennsylvanian boundary in Oklahoma and TexasBy Charles J. Orth, Leonard R. Quintana, James S. Gilmore, Robert C. Grayson Jr. and Edwin H. WestergaardArticle | Published in 1986 in Geology 14 (12)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1986)14<986:TAATMB>2.0.CO;2Charles J. OrthLeonard R. QuintanaJames S. GilmoreRobert C. GraysonEdwin H. Westergaard
- Restricted accessApplication of PIXE microanalysis to macerals and sulfides from the lower Kittanning Coal of western PennsylvaniaBy Donald D. Hickmott and W. S. BaldridgeArticle | Published in 1995 in Economic Geology 90 (2)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.90.2.246Donald D. HickmottW. S. Baldridge
- Restricted accessStable-isotope stratigraphy of brachiopods from Pennsylvanian shales in TexasBy ETHAN L. GROSSMAN, CHUANLUN ZHANG and THOMAS E. YANCEYArticle | Published in 1991 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 103 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1991)103<0953:SISOBF>2.3.CO;2ETHAN L. GROSSMANCHUANLUN ZHANGTHOMAS E. YANCEY
- Restricted accessAragonite-calcite transformation based on Pennsylvanian molluscsBy UWE BRANDArticle | Published in 1989 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 101 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1989)101<0377:ACTBOP>2.3.CO;2UWE BRAND