216 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 216 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
216 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 216 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTHE GEOCHEMISTRY AND PETROGENESIS OF THE LATE CRETACEOUS ABU KHURUQ ALKALINE COMPLEX, EASTERN DESERT, EGYPTBy Mohamed A. Obeid and André E. LalondeArticle | Published in 2013 in The Canadian Mineralogist 51 (4)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.3749/canmin.51.4.537Mohamed A. ObeidDepartment of Geology, Faculty of Science, Fayoum University, P.O. Box 63514, Fayoum, EgyptAndré E. LalondeDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5, Canada
- Restricted accessSubduction initiation along transform faults: The proto-Franciscan subduction zoneBy John W. Shervais and Sung Hi ChoiArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L153.1John W. ShervaisDepartment of Geology, Utah State University, 4505 Old Main Hall, Logan, Utah 84322-4505, USASung Hi ChoiDepartment of Geology and Earth Environmental Sciences, Chungnam National University, Daejeon 305-764, South Korea
- Restricted accessFluid-mineral reactions and trace metal mobilization in an exhumed natural CO2 reservoir, Green River, UtahBy Max Wigley, Niko Kampman, Benoit Dubacq and Mike BickleArticle | Published in 2012 in Geology 40 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G32946.1Max WigleyNiko KampmanBenoit DubacqMike Bickle
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and paleomagnetism of Late Cretaceous mafic dikes in Kerala, southwest coast of India in relation to large igneous provinces and mantle plumes in the Indian Ocean regionBy T. Radhakrishna and Mathew JosephArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B30288.1T. RadhakrishnaMathew Joseph
- Restricted accessGEOCHEMISTRY OF THE EARLY CRETACEOUS KOEGEL FONTEIN ANOROGENIC IGNEOUS COMPLEX, SOUTH AFRICABy C.G. CURTIS, R.B. TRUMBULL, C.H. DE BEER, C. HARRIS, D.L. REID and R.L. ROMERArticle | Published in 2011 in South African Journal of Geology 114 (3-4)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.114.3-4.353C.G. CURTISR.B. TRUMBULLC.H. DE BEERC. HARRISD.L. REIDR.L. ROMER
- Restricted accessComposition of the mantle lithosphere beneath south-central Laurentia: Evidence from peridotite xenoliths, Knippa, TexasBy Urmidola Raye, Elizabeth Y. Anthony, Robert J. Stern, Jun-Ichi Kimura, Minghua Ren, Chang Qing and Kenichiro TaniArticle | Published in 2011 in Geosphere 7 (3)DOI: 10.1130/GES00618.1Urmidola RayeElizabeth Y. AnthonyRobert J. SternJun-Ichi KimuraMinghua RenChang QingKenichiro Tani
- Restricted accessOrigin of the Aves Ridge and Dutch–Venezuelan Antilles: interaction of the Cretaceous ‘Great Arc' and Caribbean–Colombian Oceanic Plateau?By Iain Neill, Andrew C. Kerr, Alan R. Hastie, Klaus-Peter Stanek and Ian L. MillarArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-76492010-067Iain NeillAndrew C. KerrAlan R. HastieKlaus-Peter StanekIan L. Millar
- Restricted accessGEOCHEMISTRY OF REGIONALLY METAMORPHOSED SEDIMENTARY ROCKS FROM THE LOWER BENUE RIFT, NIGERIA: IMPLICATIONS FOR PROVENANCE AND TECTONIC SETTING OF THE BENUE RIFT SEDIMENTARY SUITEBy S.C. OBIORA and S.N. CHARANArticle | Published in 2011 in South African Journal of Geology 114 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.114.41S.C. OBIORAS.N. CHARAN
- Restricted accessSahwave Batholith, NW Nevada: Cretaceous arc flare-up in a basinal terraneBy Nicholas J. Van Buer and Elizabeth L. MillerArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (6)DOI: 10.1130/L105.1Nicholas J. Van BuerElizabeth L. Miller
- Restricted accessMagnetic fabric, paleomagnetic, and 40Ar/39Ar geochronologic data bearing on the emplacement of the Late Cretaceous Philipsburg Batholith, SW Montana fold-and-thrust beltBy Travis J. Naibert, John W. Geissman and Matt T. HeizlerArticle | Published in 2010 in Lithosphere 2 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L83.1Travis J. NaibertJohn W. GeissmanMatt T. Heizler