352 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 352 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
352 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 352 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMethodology to identify badly weathering limestone using geochemistry: case study on the Lower Globigerina Limestone of the Maltese islandsBy JoAnn Cassar and Alfred J. VellaArticle | Published in 2003 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 36 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-923602-007JoAnn CassarAlfred J. Vella
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon potential of the Karapinaryaylasi Formation (Paleocene–Eocene) source rock in the Tuz Gölü Basin, central Anatolia, TurkeyBy Turhan AyyıldızArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-650Turhan Ayyıldız
- Restricted accessOrganic geochemical characteristics of the bituminous Eocene units in the Çorum–Suluova Basin, Central Anatolia, TurkeyBy M. Altunsoy, O. Özçelik and N. Yalçin ErikArticle | Published in 2004 in Petroleum Geoscience 10 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079302-564M. AltunsoyO. ÖzçelikN. Yalçin Erik
- Restricted accessLithospheric structural control on inversion of the southern margin of the Black Sea Basin, Central Pontides, TurkeyBy Nicolas Espurt, Jean-Claude Hippolyte, Nuretdin Kaymakci and Ercan SanguArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L316.1Nicolas EspurtAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceJean-Claude HippolyteAix-Marseille Université, CNRS, IRD, CEREGE UM34, 13545, Aix-en-Provence, FranceNuretdin KaymakciMiddle East Technical University, Department of Geological Engineering, 06531, Ankara, TurkeyErcan SanguDepartment of Geological Engineering, Kocaeli University, 41380, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Restricted accessTemporal variations in Holocene slip rate along the central Garlock fault, Pilot Knob Valley, CaliforniaBy William M. Rittase, Eric Kirby, Eric McDonald, J. Douglas Walker, John Gosse, Joel Q.G. Spencer and A.J. HerrsArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L286.1William M. RittaseUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Apache Corporation, Houston, Texas 77056, USAEric KirbyPennsylvania State University, Department Of Geosciences, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Oregon State University, College Of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USAEric McDonaldDesert Research Institute, Reno, Nevada 89512, USAJ. Douglas WalkerUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAJohn GosseDalhousie University, Department Of Earth Sciences, Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaJoel Q.G. SpencerKansas State University, Department Of Geology, Manhattan, Kansas 66506, UsaA.J. HerrsUniversity Of Kansas, Department Of Geology, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USAPRESENT ADDRESS: Marathon Oil Corporation, Houston, Texas 77056, USA
- Restricted accessQuaternary extension in the Rio Grande rift at elevated strain rates recorded in travertine deposits, central New MexicoBy Jason W. Ricketts, Karl E. Karlstrom, Alexandra Priewisch, Laura J. Crossey, Victor J. Polyak and Yemane AsmeromArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)DOI: 10.1130/L278.1Jason W. RickettsDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USAKarl E. KarlstromDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USAAlexandra PriewischDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, University of New Mexico, MSC03-2040, 1 University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 87131-0001, USALaura J. CrosseyVictor J. PolyakYemane Asmerom
- Open AccessCrustal melting, ductile flow, and deformation in mountain belts: Cause and effect relationshipsBy Mike SearleArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (6)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L006.1Mike SearleDept. Earth Sciences, Oxford University, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3AN, UK
- Open AccessActive tectonics and the LiDAR revolutionBy Andrew MeigsArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (2)DOI: 10.1130/RF.L004.1Andrew MeigsCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, 104 CEOAS Administration Hall, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USA
- Restricted accessKinematic analysis of mélange fabrics in the Franciscan Complex near San Simeon, California: Evidence for sinistral slip on the Nacimiento fault zone?By John S. Singleton and Mark CloosArticle | Published in 2013 in Lithosphere 5 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L259.1John S. SingletonDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USAMark CloosDepartment of Geological Sciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78712, USA
- Restricted accessTiming, magnitude, and style of Miocene deformation, west-central Walker Lane belt, NevadaBy R. Ernest Anderson, Byron R. Berger and Dan MigginsArticle | Published in 2012 in Lithosphere 4 (3)DOI: 10.1130/L174.1R. Ernest AndersonByron R. BergerDan Miggins