13 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 13 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
13 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 13 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAn exploration hydrogeochemical study at the giant Pebble porphyry Cu-Au-Mo deposit, Alaska, USA, using high resolution ICP-MSBy Robert G. Eppinger, David L. Fey, Stuart A. Giles, Karen D. Kelley and Steven M. SmithArticle | Published in 2012 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 12 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/11-RA-070Robert G. EppingerDavid L. FeyStuart A. GilesKaren D. KelleySteven M. Smith
- Restricted accessGroundwater in geochemical explorationBy M.I. Leybourne and E.M. CameronArticle | Published in 2010 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 10 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/09-222M.I. LeybourneE.M. Cameron
- Restricted accessGeological and Hydrogeological Conditions for Forming Uranium Occurrences in the Froqlos–Jabal Abou Rabah Region, Palmyrides, SyriaBy J. Asfahani, R. Al-Hent and M. AissaArticle | Published in 2010 in Exploration and Mining Geology 19 (1-2)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.19.1-2.1J. AsfahaniR. Al-HentM. Aissa
- Restricted accessExperimental study of the behavior of copper and zinc in a boiling hydrothermal systemBy Hiroki Nagaseki and Ken-ichiro HayashiArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G24173A.1Hiroki NagasekiKen-ichiro Hayashi
- Restricted accessFluid chemistry and evolution of hydrothermal fluids in an Archaean transcrustal fault zone network: the case of the Cadillac Tectonic Zone, Abitibi greenstone belt, CanadaBy P. Neumayr, S.G. Hagemann, D.A. Banks, B.W.D. Yardley, J.-F. Couture, G.P. Landis and R. RyeArticle | Published in 2007 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 44 (6)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e06-130P. NeumayrUniversity of Western Australia, Centre for Exploration Targeting, School of Earth and Geographical Sciences, Nedlands, WA 6009, Australia.S.G. HagemannUniversity of Western Australia, Centre for Exploration Targeting, School of Earth and Geographical Sciences, Nedlands, WA 6009, Australia.D.A. BanksUniversity of Leeds, School of Earth & Environment, Earth Sciences, Leeds LS2 9JT, United Kingdom.B.W.D. YardleyUniversity of Leeds, School of Earth & Environment, Earth Sciences, Leeds LS2 9JT, United Kingdom.J.-F. CoutureSRK-Toronto, Suite 1000, 25 Adelaide Street East, Toronto, ON M5H 2T, Canada.G.P. LandisUnited States Geological Survey, MS 973, P.O. Box 25046, Denver Federal Center, CO 80225, USA.R. RyeUnited States Geological Survey, MS 973, P.O. Box 25046, Denver Federal Center, CO 80225, USA.
- Restricted accessAn evaluation of methods for imputation of missing trace element data in groundwatersBy Bruce L. Dickson and Angela M. GiblinArticle | Published in 2007 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/07-127Bruce L. DicksonAngela M. Giblin
- Restricted accessFluid density control on vapor-liquid partitioning of metals in hydrothermal systemsBy Gleb S. Pokrovski, Jacques Roux and Jean-Claude HarrichouryArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (8)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G21475AR.1Gleb S. PokrovskiJacques RouxJean-Claude Harrichoury
- Restricted accessGeochemical dispersion in groundwater from a weathered Cu–Zn deposit in glaciated terrainBy M.L. Gilliss, T.A. Al, D.W. Blowes, G.E.M. Hall and B. MacLeanArticle | Published in 2004 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 4 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/04-206M.L. GillissT.A. AlD.W. BlowesG.E.M. HallB. MacLean
- Restricted accessGroundwater geochemistry and exploration methods: Myra Falls volcanogenic massive-sulphide deposits, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, CanadaBy Graham C. Phipps, D.R. Boyle and I.D. ClarkArticle | Published in 2004 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 4 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1467-7873/03-053Graham C. PhippsD.R. BoyleI.D. Clark
- Restricted accessHydrogeochemistry in the Yilgarn CratonBy David J. GrayArticle | Published in 2001 in Geochemistry: Exploration, Environment, Analysis 1 (3)DOI: 10.1144/geochem.1.3.253David J. Gray