86 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 86 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
86 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 86 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNitrate occurrence and attenuation in the major aquifers of England and WalesBy M.O. Rivett, J.W.N. Smith, S.R. Buss and P. MorganArticle | Published in 2007 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 40 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/07-032M.O. RivettJ.W.N. SmithS.R. BussP. Morgan
- Restricted accessEvaluation of groundwater chemistry affected by an abandoned metal mine within a dam construction site, South KoreaBy J.Y. Lee, J.C. Choi, M.J. Yi, J.W. Kim, J.Y. Cheon and K.K. LeeArticle | Published in 2004 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 37 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/03-050J.Y. LeeJ.C. ChoiM.J. YiJ.W. KimJ.Y. CheonK.K. Lee
- Restricted accessTransport of ammonium in aquifers: retardation and degradationBy A. D. ErskineArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (2)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.2.161A. D. Erskine
- Restricted accessMajor, minor and trace element mobility in the acidic upland forested catchment of the upper River Severn, Mid WalesBy C. NEAL, C. J. SMITH, J. WALLS and C. S. DUNNArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0635C. NEALC. J. SMITHJ. WALLSC. S. DUNN
- Restricted accessGeochemical investigations of selected Eastern United States watersheds affected by acid depositionBy O. P. BRICKERArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0621O. P. BRICKER
- Restricted accessProperties of Dissolved Organic Matter in Peatland: Implications for Water Quality after HarvestBy Oili Kiikkilä, Aino Smolander and Liisa UkonmaanahoArticle | Published in 2014 in Vadose Zone Journal 13 (7)DOI: 10.2136/vzj2013.08.0155Oili KiikkiläFinnish Forest Research Institute, P.O. Box 18, FIN 01301 Vantaa, FinlandAino SmolanderFinnish Forest Research Institute, P.O. Box 18, FIN 01301 Vantaa, FinlandLiisa UkonmaanahoFinnish Forest Research Institute, P.O. Box 18, FIN 01301 Vantaa, Finland
- Restricted accessCharacterizing Heterogeneous Processes of Water Flow and Solute Transport in Soils Using Multiple Tracer ExperimentsBy Kang Wang, Renduo Zhang and Feng ShengArticle | Published in 2013 in Vadose Zone Journal 12 (3)DOI: 10.2136/vzj2012.0125Kang WangState Key Laboratory of Simulation and Regulation of Water Cycle in River Basin, China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research, Beijing 1000038, ChinaRenduo ZhangSchool of Environmental Science and Engineering, Guangdong Provincial Key Laboratory of Environmental Pollution Control and Remediation Technology, Sun Yat-sen Univ., Guangzhou 510275, ChinaFeng ShengSchool of Hydraulic Engineering, Changsha Univ. of Science and Technology, Changsha 410114, China.
- Restricted accessReactive Transport Modeling of Subsurface Flow Constructed Wetlands Using the HYDRUS Wetland ModuleBy Günter Langergraber and Jirka ŠimůnekArticle | Published in 2012 in Vadose Zone Journal 11 (2)DOI: 10.2136/vzj2011.0104Günter LangergraberJirka Šimůnek
- Restricted accessModeling Virus Transport and Remobilization during Transient Partially Saturated FlowBy Qiulan Zhang, S. Majid Hassanizadeh, Amir Raoof, M.Th. van Genuchten and Saskia M. RoelsArticle | Published in 2012 in Vadose Zone Journal 11 (2)DOI: 10.2136/vzj2011.0090Qiulan ZhangS. Majid HassanizadehAmir RaoofM.Th. van GenuchtenSaskia M. Roels