10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and isotope hydrogeology of the Mount Edziza – Mess Creek geothermal areaBy Ian D. Clark, Peter Fritz and Jack G. SoutherArticle | Published in 1989 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 26 (6)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e89-099
- Restricted accessGeochemical signature of formation waters associated with coalbed methaneBy Wayne A. Van VoastArticle | Published in 2003 in AAPG Bulletin 87 (4)DOI: 10.1306/10300201079Wayne A. Van Voast
- Restricted accessOrigin of saline formation waters, Cenozoic section, Gulf of Mexico sedimentary basinBy Lynton S. Land and G. L. MacphersonArticle | Published in 1992 in AAPG Bulletin 76 (9)Lynton S. LandG. L. Macpherson
- Restricted accessRegional trends in water chemistry, Smackover Formation, Southwest Arkansas; geochemical and physical controlsBy Eva P. Moldovanyi and Lynn M. WalterArticle | Published in 1992 in AAPG Bulletin 76 (6)Eva P. MoldovanyiLynn M. Walter
- Restricted accessRegional variation in formation water chemistry; major and minor elements, Frio Formation fluids, TexasBy G. L. MacphersonArticle | Published in 1992 in AAPG Bulletin 76 (5)G. L. Macpherson
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of formation waters from the Lower Silurian Clinton Formation (Albion Sandstone), eastern OhioBy Laura L. SandersArticle | Published in 1991 in AAPG Bulletin 75 (10)Laura L. Sanders
- Restricted accessMetals in deep liquid of the Reykjanes geothermal system, southwest Iceland: Implications for the composition of seafloor black smoker fluidsBy V. Hardardóttir, K.L. Brown, Th. Fridriksson, J.W. Hedenquist, M.D. Hannington and S. ThorhallssonArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G30229A.1V. HardardóttirK.L. BrownTh. FridrikssonJ.W. HedenquistM.D. HanningtonS. Thorhallsson
- Restricted accessProcesses controlling water and hydrocarbon composition in seeps from the Salton Sea geothermal system, California, USABy Henrik Svensen, Dag A. Karlsen, Anne Sturz, Kristian Backer-Owe, David A. Banks and Sverre PlankeArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (1)DOI: 10.1130/G23101A.1Henrik SvensenDag A. KarlsenAnne SturzKristian Backer-OweDavid A. BanksSverre Planke
- Restricted accessOrigin of the oil-field brines in the Paris basinBy Jean-Michel Matray and Jean-Charles FontesArticle | Published in 1990 in Geology 18 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1990)018<0501:OOTOFB>2.3.CO;2Jean-Michel MatrayJean-Charles Fontes
- Restricted accessExtensive microbial modification of formation water geochemistry: Case study from a Midcontinent sedimentary basin, United StatesBy Jennifer C. McIntosh, Lynn M. Walter and Anna M. MartiniArticle | Published in 2004 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 116 (5-6)DOI: 10.1130/B25371.1Jennifer C. McIntoshLynn M. WalterAnna M. Martini