15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSpeciation studies in understanding high As content in ground waterBy T. Szocs, I. Horváth, A. Bartha, É. Bertalan, M. Ballók and É. HorváthArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.507T. SzocsI. HorváthA. BarthaÉ. BertalanM. BallókÉ. Horváth
- Restricted accessThe geochemical and isotopic composition of ground waters in West Bengal: tracing ground-surface water interaction and its role in arsenic releaseBy M. Lawson, C. J. Ballentine, D. A. Polya, A. J. Boyce, D. Mondal, D. Chatterjee, S. Majumder and A. BiswasArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.441M. LawsonC. J. BallentineD. A. PolyaA. J. BoyceD. MondalD. ChatterjeeS. MajumderA. Biswas
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of arsenic (As) in spring and stream waters from San Antonio de los Cobres, NW ArgentinaBy K. A. Hudson-Edwards and J. ArcherArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.425K. A. Hudson-EdwardsJ. Archer
- Restricted accessUptake of Cd from seawater by calciteBy J. Carneiro, H. Stoll and M. PrietoArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.389J. CarneiroH. StollM. Prieto
- Restricted accessPreliminary observations on the release of arsenic to groundwater in the presence of hydrocarbon contaminants in UK aquifersBy W. G. Burgess and L. PintoArticle | Published in 2005 in Mineralogical Magazine 69 (5)DOI: 10.1180/0026461056950296W. G. BurgessL. Pinto
- Restricted accessHydrochemical associations and depth profiles of arsenic and fluoride in Quaternary loess aquifers of northern ArgentinaBy C. Warren, W. G. Burgess and M. G. GarciaArticle | Published in 2005 in Mineralogical Magazine 69 (5)DOI: 10.1180/0026461056950295C. WarrenW. G. BurgessM. G. Garcia
- Restricted accessCharacterization of aquifers conducting groundwaters with low and high arsenic concentrations: a comparative case study from West Bengal, IndiaBy B. Nath, Z. Berner, S. Basu Mallik, D. Chatterjee, L. Charlet and D. StuebenArticle | Published in 2005 in Mineralogical Magazine 69 (5)DOI: 10.1180/0026461056950292B. NathZ. BernerS. Basu MallikD. ChatterjeeL. CharletD. Stueben
- Restricted accessPreservation and XANES determination of the oxidation state of solid-phase arsenic in shallow sedimentary aquifers in Bengal and CambodiaBy H. A. L. Rowland, A. G. Gault, J. M. Charnock and D. A. PolyaArticle | Published in 2005 in Mineralogical Magazine 69 (5)DOI: 10.1180/0026461056950291H. A. L. RowlandA. G. GaultJ. M. CharnockD. A. Polya
- Restricted accessArsenic hazard in shallow Cambodian groundwatersBy D. A. Polya, A. G. Gault, N. Diebe, P. Feldman, J. W. Rosenboom, E. Gilligan, D. Fredericks, A. H. Milton, M. Sampson, H. A. L. Rowland, P. R. Lythgoe, J. C. Jones, C. Middleton and D. A. CookeArticle | Published in 2005 in Mineralogical Magazine 69 (5)DOI: 10.1180/0026461056950290D. A. PolyaA. G. GaultN. DiebeP. FeldmanJ. W. RosenboomE. GilliganD. FredericksA. H. MiltonM. SampsonH. A. L. RowlandP. R. LythgoeJ. C. JonesC. MiddletonD. A. Cooke
- Restricted accessThe kinetics of O2(aq) reduction during oxidative weathering of naturally occurring fracture minerals in groundwaterBy J. Rivas-Perez, E.-L. Tullborg and S. A. BanwartArticle | Published in 2003 in Mineralogical Magazine 67 (2)DOI: 10.1180/0026461036720108J. Rivas-PerezE.-L. TullborgS. A. Banwart