10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessInfluence of pore water chemistry on silica diagenesis: evidence from the interaction of diagenetic reaction zones with polygonal fault systemsBy Mark T. Ireland, Neil R. Goulty and Richard J. DaviesArticle | Published in 2010 in Journal of the Geological Society 167 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492009-049Mark T. IrelandNeil R. GoultyRichard J. Davies
- Restricted accessThe role of photosynthesis and CO2 evasion in travertine formation: a quantitative investigation at an important travertine-depositing hot spring, Le Zitelle, Lazio, ItalyBy Allan Pentecost and Pietro ColettaArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-037Allan PentecostPietro Coletta
- Restricted accessThe saline waters of Llandrindod and Builth, Central WalesBy W. M. EDMUNDS, N. S. ROBINS and P. SHANDArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.4.0627W. M. EDMUNDSN. S. ROBINSP. SHAND
- Restricted accessHydrogeochemistry as an aid to geological interpretation: the Glen Roy area, ScotlandBy W. M. EDMUNDS and R. M. KEYArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.6.0839W. M. EDMUNDSR. M. KEY
- Restricted accessTrace metal solid state speciation changes associated with the down-column fluxes of oceanic particulatesBy R. CHESTER, F. J. LIN and A. S. BASAHAMArticle | Published in 1994 in Journal of the Geological Society 151 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.151.2.0351R. CHESTERF. J. LINA. S. BASAHAM
- Restricted accessThe susceptibility of UK groundwaters to acidic depositionBy W. M. EDMUNDS and D. G. KINNIBURGHArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0707W. M. EDMUNDSD. G. KINNIBURGH
- Restricted accessMajor, minor and trace element mobility in the acidic upland forested catchment of the upper River Severn, Mid WalesBy C. NEAL, C. J. SMITH, J. WALLS and C. S. DUNNArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0635C. NEALC. J. SMITHJ. WALLSC. S. DUNN
- Restricted accessInfluence of mineral weathering and catchment hydrology on drainage water chemistry in three upland sites in England and WalesBy M. HORNUNG, J. K. ADAMSON, B. REYNOLDS and P. A. STEVENSArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0627M. HORNUNGJ. K. ADAMSONB. REYNOLDSP. A. STEVENS
- Restricted accessGeochemical investigations of selected Eastern United States watersheds affected by acid depositionBy O. P. BRICKERArticle | Published in 1986 in Journal of the Geological Society 143 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.143.4.0621O. P. BRICKER