7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLayer charge characteristics of smectites in salt-affected soils in Alberta, CanadaBy Connie K. Kohut and M. J. DudasConnie K. KohutM. J. Dudas
- Restricted accessStructural variations in chlorite and illite in a diagenetic sequence from the Imperial Valley, CaliforniaBy Jeffrey R. Walker and Graham R. ThompsonJeffrey R. WalkerGraham R. Thompson
- Restricted accessUse of competitive ion exchange for intercalation of montmorillonite with hydroxy-aluminum speciesBy F. Figueras, Z. Klapyta, P. Massiani, Z. Mountassir, D. Tichit, F. Fajula, C. Gueguen, J. Bousquet and A. AurouxF. FiguerasZ. KlapytaP. MassianiZ. MountassirD. TichitF. FajulaC. GueguenJ. BousquetA. Auroux
- Restricted accessAnalytical electron microscopy and the problem of potassium diffusionBy Ben A. van der Pluijm, Jung Hoo Lee and Donald R. PeacorBen A. van der PluijmJung Hoo LeeDonald R. Peacor
- Restricted accessExtended version of Gouy-Chapman electrostatic theory as applied to the exchange behavior of clay in natural watersBy C. Neal and D. M. CooperC. NealD. M. Cooper
- Restricted accessAdsorption of alkylphosphoric acid on kaolinite and smectite in an organic medium (decane)By B. Siffert and J. J. TrescolB. SiffertJ. J. Trescol