5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeochemical signature of formation waters associated with coalbed methaneBy Wayne A. Van VoastArticle | Published in 2003 in AAPG Bulletin 87 (4)DOI: 10.1306/10300201079Wayne A. Van Voast
- Restricted accessOrigin of saline formation waters, Cenozoic section, Gulf of Mexico sedimentary basinBy Lynton S. Land and G. L. MacphersonArticle | Published in 1992 in AAPG Bulletin 76 (9)Lynton S. LandG. L. Macpherson
- Restricted accessRegional trends in water chemistry, Smackover Formation, Southwest Arkansas; geochemical and physical controlsBy Eva P. Moldovanyi and Lynn M. WalterArticle | Published in 1992 in AAPG Bulletin 76 (6)Eva P. MoldovanyiLynn M. Walter
- Restricted accessRegional variation in formation water chemistry; major and minor elements, Frio Formation fluids, TexasBy G. L. MacphersonArticle | Published in 1992 in AAPG Bulletin 76 (5)G. L. Macpherson
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of formation waters from the Lower Silurian Clinton Formation (Albion Sandstone), eastern OhioBy Laura L. SandersArticle | Published in 1991 in AAPG Bulletin 75 (10)Laura L. Sanders