26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe influence of snow sublimation on the isotopic composition of spring and surface waters in the southwestern United States: Implications for stable isotope–based paleoaltimetry and hydrologic studiesBy Alex R. Lechler and Nathan A. NiemiArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B30467.1Alex R. LechlerNathan A. Niemi
- Restricted accessCl/Br compositions as indicators of the origin of brines: Hydrogeologic simulations of the Alberta Basin, CanadaBy Ipsita Gupta, Alicia M. Wilson and Benjamin J. RostronArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B30252.1Ipsita GuptaAlicia M. WilsonBenjamin J. Rostron
- Restricted accessCoupled hydrology and biogeochemistry of Paleocene–Eocene coal beds, northern Gulf of MexicoBy Jennifer C. McIntosh, Peter D. Warwick, Anna M. Martini and Stephen G. OsbornArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 122 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B30039.1Jennifer C. McIntoshPeter D. WarwickAnna M. MartiniStephen G. Osborn
- Restricted accessCalcite precipitation driven by the common ion effect during groundwater–surface-water mixing: A potentially common process in streams with geologic settings containing gypsumBy Li Jin, Donald I. Siegel, Laura K. Lautz, Myron J. Mitchell, Dennis E. Dahms and Bernhard MayerArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 122 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B30011.1Li JinDonald I. SiegelLaura K. LautzMyron J. MitchellDennis E. DahmsBernhard Mayer
- Restricted accessChemical and isotopic indicators of groundwater evolution in the basal sands of a buried bedrock valley in the midwestern United States: Implications for recharge, rock-water interactions, and mixingBy Keith C. Hackley, Samuel V. Panno and Thomas F. AndersonArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 122 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B26574.1Keith C. HackleySamuel V. PannoThomas F. Anderson
- Restricted accessMicrobial biomass: A catalyst for CaCO3 precipitation in advection-dominated transport regimesBy Michael T. Kandianis, Bruce W. Fouke, Roy W. Johnson, John Veysey II and William P. InskeepArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 120 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B26188.1Michael T. KandianisBruce W. FoukeRoy W. JohnsonJohn VeyseyWilliam P. Inskeep
- Restricted accessExtensive microbial modification of formation water geochemistry: Case study from a Midcontinent sedimentary basin, United StatesBy Jennifer C. McIntosh, Lynn M. Walter and Anna M. MartiniArticle | Published in 2004 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 116 (5-6)DOI: 10.1130/B25371.1Jennifer C. McIntoshLynn M. WalterAnna M. Martini
- Restricted accessActive and inactive groundwater flow systems: Evidence from a stratified, mountainous terrainBy Alan L. Mayo, Thomas H. Morris, Steven Peltier, Erik C. Petersen, Kelly Payne, Laura S. Holman, David Tingey, Tamara Fogel, Brian J. Black and Todd D. GibbsArticle | Published in 2003 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 115 (12)DOI: 10.1130/B25145.1Alan L. MayoThomas H. MorrisSteven PeltierErik C. PetersenKelly PayneLaura S. HolmanDavid TingeyTamara FogelBrian J. BlackTodd D. Gibbs
- Restricted accessSource of solutes to the coastal sabkha of Abu DhabiBy Warren W. Wood, Ward E. Sanford and Abdul Rahman S. Al HabshiArticle | Published in 2002 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 114 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(2002)114<0259:SOSTTC>2.0.CO;2Warren W. WoodWard E. SanfordAbdul Rahman S. Al Habshi
- Restricted accessGround-water, large-lake interactions in Saginaw Bay, Lake Huron: A geochemical and isotopic approachBy Jonathan J. Kolak, David T. Long, Jane M. Matty, Grahame J. Larson, Duncan F. Sibley and Terry B. CouncellArticle | Published in 1999 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 111 (2)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1999)111<0177:GWLLII>2.3.CO;2Jonathan J. KolakDavid T. LongJane M. MattyGrahame J. LarsonDuncan F. SibleyTerry B. Councell