26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
26 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 26 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe influence of snow sublimation on the isotopic composition of spring and surface waters in the southwestern United States: Implications for stable isotope–based paleoaltimetry and hydrologic studiesBy Alex R. Lechler and Nathan A. NiemiArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B30467.1Alex R. LechlerNathan A. Niemi
- Restricted accessCl/Br compositions as indicators of the origin of brines: Hydrogeologic simulations of the Alberta Basin, CanadaBy Ipsita Gupta, Alicia M. Wilson and Benjamin J. RostronArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B30252.1Ipsita GuptaAlicia M. WilsonBenjamin J. Rostron
- Restricted accessCalcite precipitation driven by the common ion effect during groundwater–surface-water mixing: A potentially common process in streams with geologic settings containing gypsumBy Li Jin, Donald I. Siegel, Laura K. Lautz, Myron J. Mitchell, Dennis E. Dahms and Bernhard MayerArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 122 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B30011.1Li JinDonald I. SiegelLaura K. LautzMyron J. MitchellDennis E. DahmsBernhard Mayer
- Restricted accessChemical and isotopic indicators of groundwater evolution in the basal sands of a buried bedrock valley in the midwestern United States: Implications for recharge, rock-water interactions, and mixingBy Keith C. Hackley, Samuel V. Panno and Thomas F. AndersonArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 122 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B26574.1Keith C. HackleySamuel V. PannoThomas F. Anderson
- Restricted accessCoupled hydrology and biogeochemistry of Paleocene–Eocene coal beds, northern Gulf of MexicoBy Jennifer C. McIntosh, Peter D. Warwick, Anna M. Martini and Stephen G. OsbornArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 122 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B30039.1Jennifer C. McIntoshPeter D. WarwickAnna M. MartiniStephen G. Osborn
- Restricted accessDegassing of mantle-derived CO2 and He from springs in the southern Colorado Plateau region—Neotectonic connections and implications for groundwater systemsBy Laura J. Crossey, Karl E. Karlstrom, Abraham E. Springer, Dennis Newell, David R. Hilton and Tobias FischerArticle | Published in 2009 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 121 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B26394.1Laura J. CrosseyKarl E. KarlstromAbraham E. SpringerDennis NewellDavid R. HiltonTobias Fischer
- Restricted accessMicrobial biomass: A catalyst for CaCO3 precipitation in advection-dominated transport regimesBy Michael T. Kandianis, Bruce W. Fouke, Roy W. Johnson, John Veysey II and William P. InskeepArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 120 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B26188.1Michael T. KandianisBruce W. FoukeRoy W. JohnsonJohn VeyseyWilliam P. Inskeep
- Restricted accessExtensive microbial modification of formation water geochemistry: Case study from a Midcontinent sedimentary basin, United StatesBy Jennifer C. McIntosh, Lynn M. Walter and Anna M. MartiniArticle | Published in 2004 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 116 (5-6)DOI: 10.1130/B25371.1Jennifer C. McIntoshLynn M. WalterAnna M. Martini
- Restricted accessActive and inactive groundwater flow systems: Evidence from a stratified, mountainous terrainBy Alan L. Mayo, Thomas H. Morris, Steven Peltier, Erik C. Petersen, Kelly Payne, Laura S. Holman, David Tingey, Tamara Fogel, Brian J. Black and Todd D. GibbsArticle | Published in 2003 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 115 (12)DOI: 10.1130/B25145.1Alan L. MayoThomas H. MorrisSteven PeltierErik C. PetersenKelly PayneLaura S. HolmanDavid TingeyTamara FogelBrian J. BlackTodd D. Gibbs
- Restricted accessSource of solutes to the coastal sabkha of Abu DhabiBy Warren W. Wood, Ward E. Sanford and Abdul Rahman S. Al HabshiArticle | Published in 2002 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 114 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(2002)114<0259:SOSTTC>2.0.CO;2Warren W. WoodWard E. SanfordAbdul Rahman S. Al Habshi