29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
29 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 29 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe calculation and characteristic of elemental sensitivity factor in geochemical loggingBy Wensheng Wu, Aizhong Yue, Maosong Tong, Li Luo and Wei NiuArticle | Published in 2015 in Petroleum Geoscience 21 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo2013-049Wensheng WuState Key Laboratory of Petroleum Resource and Prospecting, China University of Petroleum, Beijing, ChinaAizhong YueTechnical Centre, CNPC Logging Co. Ltd, Xi’an, ChinaMaosong TongDaqing Drilling Corporation, PetroChina, Daqing, ChinaLi LuoCCDC Well Logging Company, Petrochina, Chongqing, ChinaWei NiuState Key Laboratory of Petroleum Resource and Prospecting, China University of Petroleum, Beijing, China
- Restricted accessApplication and implication of horizontal well geochemistryBy A. Wilhelms, E. Rein, C. Zwach and A. S. SteenArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.1.75A. WilhelmsE. ReinC. ZwachA. S. Steen
- Restricted accessOn the Origins of Deep HydrocarbonsBy Mark A. Sephton and Robert M. HazenArticle | Published in 2013 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 75 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2013.75.14Mark A. SephtonEarth Science & Engineering, Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom, firstname.lastname@example.orgRobert M. Hazen
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon occurrences and petroleum geochemistry of Albanian oilsBy Irakli Prifti and Kristaq MuskaArticle | Published in 2013 in Italian Journal of Geosciences 132 (2)Publisher: Società Geologica ItalianaDOI: 10.3301/IJG.2012.29Irakli PriftiPolytechnic University of Tirana. Faculty of Geology and Mines. Rruga e Elbasanit. Tiranë. Albania. E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgKristaq MuskaPolytechnic University of Tirana. Faculty of Geology and Mines. Rruga e Elbasanit. Tiranë. Albania. E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessSampling and analytical strategies for delineating petroleum contaminated soils and ground waterBy J. V. Headley and W. E. RaeArticle | Published in 1992 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 40 (4)J. V. HeadleyW. E. Rae
- Restricted accessGeochemical characterization of evaporite and carbonate depositional environments and correlation of associated crude oils in the Black Creek basin, AlbertaBy J. P. Clark and R. P. PhilpArticle | Published in 1989 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 37 (4)J. P. ClarkR. P. Philp
- Restricted accessGeological, geophysical and geochemical evidence for natural seepage of petroleum off the northeast coast of Baffin IslandBy B. MacLean, R. K. H. Falconer and E. M. LevyArticle | Published in 1981 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 29 (1)B. MacLeanR. K. H. FalconerE. M. Levy
- Restricted accessA geochemical perspective and assessment of leakage potential for a mature carbon dioxide–enhanced oil recovery project and as a prototype for carbon dioxide sequestration; Rangely field, ColoradoBy Ronald W. KlusmanArticle | Published in 2003 in AAPG Bulletin 87 (9)DOI: 10.1306/04220302032Ronald W. Klusman
- Restricted accessMicrobial production and modification of gases in sedimentary basins: A geochemical case study from a Devonian shale gas play, Michigan basinBy Anna M. Martini, Lynn M. Walter, Tim C. W. Ku, Joyce M. Budai, Jennifer C. McIntosh and Martin SchoellArticle | Published in 2003 in AAPG Bulletin 87 (8)DOI: 10.1306/031903200184Anna M. MartiniLynn M. WalterTim C. W. KuJoyce M. BudaiJennifer C. McIntoshMartin Schoell