38 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 38 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
38 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 38 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessEVALUATION OF INTER-INSTRUMENT VARIATIONS AMONG SHORT WAVELENGTH INFRARED (SWIR) DEVICESBy Zhaoshan Chang and Zhiming YangArticle | Published in 2012 in Economic Geology 107 (7)DOI: 10.2113/econgeo.107.7.1479Zhaoshan ChangCODES, ARC Centre of Excellence in Ore Deposits, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania 7001, Australia and Economic Geology Research Unit (EGRU), School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland 4811, AustraliaZhiming YangInstitute of Geology, Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences, Beijing 100037, China
- Restricted accessMagmatic Enrichment of Uranium, Thorium, and Rare Earth Elements in Late Paleozoic Rhyolites of Southern New Brunswick, Canada: Evidence from Silicate Melt InclusionsBy Taryn R. Gray, Jacob J. Hanley, Jaroslav Dostal and Marcel GuillongArticle | Published in 2011 in Economic Geology 106 (1)DOI: 10.2113/econgeo.106.1.127Taryn R. GrayJacob J. HanleyJaroslav DostalMarcel Guillong
- Restricted accessComposition of Soils and Ground Waters at the Pampa del Tamarugal, Chile: Anatomy of a Fossil Geochemical Anomaly Derived from a Distant Porphyry Copper DepositBy Matthew I. Leybourne and Eion M. CameronArticle | Published in 2006 in Economic Geology 101 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.101.8.1569Matthew I. LeybourneEion M. Cameron
- Restricted accessA New Geochemical Technique for Gold Exploration: Alkali Element Mobility Associated with Gold Mineralization in the West Australian GoldfieldsBy Christopher J. Heath and Ian H. CampbellArticle | Published in 2004 in Economic Geology 99 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.99.2.313Christopher J. HeathIan H. Campbell
- Restricted accessThe Fluid Inclusion and Mineralogic Record of the Transition from Liquid- to Vapor-Dominated Conditions in The Geysers Geothermal System, CaliforniaBy Joseph N. Moore, Michael C. Adams and Alan J. AndersonArticle | Published in 2000 in Economic Geology 95 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.95.8.1719Joseph N. MooreMichael C. AdamsAlan J. Anderson
- Restricted accessEXPERIMENTAL SULFUR ISOTOPE STUDIES OF THE PYRITE TO PYRRHOTITE CONVERSION IN A HYDROGEN ATMOSPHEREBy Edward M. Ripley and Kossouth SnyderArticle | Published in 2000 in Economic Geology 95 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.95.7.1551Edward M. RipleyKossouth Snyder
- Restricted accessFe sulfide formation due to seawater-gas-sediment interaction in a shallow-water hydrothermal system at Lihir Island, Papua New GuineaBy Thomas Pichler, Werner F. Giggenbach, Brent I. A. McInnes, Dieter Buhl and Brett DuckArticle | Published in 1999 in Economic Geology 94 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.94.2.281Thomas PichlerWerner F. GiggenbachBrent I. A. McInnesDieter BuhlBrett Duck
- Restricted accessA comparison of lithogeochemical and biogeochemical patterns associated with gold mineralization in mountainous terrain of southern British ColumbiaBy Colin E. Dunn and Gerald E. RayArticle | Published in 1995 in Economic Geology 90 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.90.8.2232Colin E. DunnGerald E. Ray
- Restricted accessThe mobility of gold in tropical rain forest soils; replyBy A. P. GizeArticle | Published in 1995 in Economic Geology 90 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.90.2.465A. P. Gize