24 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 24 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
24 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 24 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAqueous geochemistry of the Thermopolis hydrothermal system, southern Bighorn Basin, Wyoming, U.S.A.By John P. Kaszuba, Kenneth W. W. Sims and Allison R. PludaArticle | Published in 2014 in Rocky Mountain Geology 49 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.49.1.1John P. KaszubaDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, Dept. 3006, 1000 E. University Ave., University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 82071-2000, U.S.A.School of Energy Resources, 1000 E. University Ave., University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 82071-2000, U.S.A.Kenneth W. W. SimsDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, Dept. 3006, 1000 E. University Ave., University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 82071-2000, U.S.A.Wyoming High-Precision Isotope Laboratory, Department of Geology and Geophysics, Dept. 3006, 1000 E. University Avenue, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 82071-2000, U.S.A.Allison R. PludaDepartment of Geology and Geophysics, Dept. 3006, 1000 E. University Ave., University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, 82071-2000, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessThe Nathrop Domes, Colorado: Geochemistry and petrogenesis of a topaz rhyoliteBy Daniel Wegert, Don Parker and Minghua RenArticle | Published in 2013 in Rocky Mountain Geology 48 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.48.1.1Daniel WegertDepartment of Geology, Baylor University, One Bear Place #97354, Waco, Texas 76798, U.S.A.Don ParkerDepartment of Geology, Baylor University, One Bear Place #97354, Waco, Texas 76798, U.S.A.Minghua RenDepartment of Geoscience, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 4505 S. Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas, Nevada 89154-4010, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessMiocene basaltic magmatism in the Goldfield-Superstition volcanic province, central Arizona: Geochemistry, mineralogy, and petrologyBy R. V. Fodor and S. K. VetterArticle | Published in 2011 in Rocky Mountain Geology 46 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.46.1.1R. V. FodorS. K. Vetter
- Restricted accessStratigraphic evaluation of reservoir and seal in a natural CO2 field : Lower Paleozoic, Moxa Arch, southwest WyomingBy Ranie Lynds, Erin Campbell-Stone, Thomas P. Becker and Carol D. FrostArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.2.113Ranie LyndsErin Campbell-StoneThomas P. BeckerCarol D. Frost
- Restricted accessStrontium isotopes as indicators of aquifer communication in an area of coal-bed natural gas production, Powder River Basin, Wyoming and MontanaBy Catherine E. Campbell, Benjamin N. Pearson and Carol D. FrostArticle | Published in 2008 in Rocky Mountain Geology 43 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.43.2.171Catherine E. CampbellBenjamin N. PearsonCarol D. Frost
- Restricted accessGeochemistry of the Bonito Lake stock, Lincoln County, New Mexico: Petrogenesis and hydrothermal alterationBy James ConstantopoulosArticle | Published in 2007 in Rocky Mountain Geology 42 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.42.2.137James Constantopoulos
- Restricted accessAn overview of the petrology and geochemistry of the Sherman batholith, southeastern Wyoming: Identifying multiple sources of Mesoproterozoic magmatismBy Ben R. Edwards and Carol D. FrostArticle | Published in 2000 in Rocky Mountain Geology 35 (1)DOI: 10.2113/35.1.113Ben R. EdwardsCarol D. Frost
- Restricted accessVirginia Dale intrusion, Colorado and Wyoming: Magma-mixing and hybridization in a Proterozoic composite intrusionBy Roderick W. Vasek and Allan KolkerArticle | Published in 1999 in Rocky Mountain Geology 34 (2)DOI: 10.2113/34.2.195Roderick W. VasekAllan Kolker
- Restricted access1.4-Ga peraluminous granites in central New Mexico: Petrology and geochemistry of the Priest plutonBy Amy G. Thompson and Calvin G. BarnesArticle | Published in 1999 in Rocky Mountain Geology 34 (2)DOI: 10.2113/34.2.223Amy G. ThompsonCalvin G. Barnes
- Restricted accessIsotopic and elemental chemistry of subsurface Precambrian igneous rocks, west Texas and eastern New MexicoBy Melanie A. Barnes, C. Renee Rohs, Elizabeth Y. Anthony, W. Randy Van Schmus and Rodger E. DenisonArticle | Published in 1999 in Rocky Mountain Geology 34 (2)DOI: 10.2113/34.2.245Melanie A. BarnesC. Renee RohsElizabeth Y. AnthonyW. Randy Van SchmusRodger E. Denison