19 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
19 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessComparative Crystal Chemistry of Dense Oxide MineralsBy Joseph R. Smyth, Steven D. Jacobsen and Robert M. HazenArticle | Published in 2000 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 41 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2000.41.6Joseph R. SmythSteven D. JacobsenRobert M. Hazen
- Restricted accessInclusions under remnant pressure in diamond: a multi-technique approachBy Daniel Howell, Ian G. Wood, Fabrizio Nestola, Paolo Nimis and Lutz NasdalaArticle | Published in 2012 in European Journal of Mineralogy 24 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2012/0024-2183Daniel HowellIan G. WoodFabrizio NestolaPaolo NimisLutz Nasdala
- Restricted accessMicrodiamonds in Ultrahigh-Pressure Metamorphic RocksBy Yoshihide OgasawaraArticle | Published in 2005 in Elements 1 (2)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.1.2.91Yoshihide Ogasawara
- Restricted accessThe stability and Raman spectra of ikaite, CaCO3·6H2O, at high pressure and temperatureBy Anat Shahar, William A. Bassett, Ho-kwang Mao, I-Ming Chou and Wendy MaoArticle | Published in 2005 in American Mineralogist 90 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am.2005.1783Anat ShaharWilliam A. BassettHo-kwang MaoI-Ming ChouWendy Mao
- Restricted accessAccommodation of the carbonate ion in apatite: An FTIR and X-ray structure study of crystals synthesized at 2–4 GPaBy Michael E. Fleet, Xiaoyang Liu and Penelope L. KingArticle | Published in 2004 in American Mineralogist 89 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am-2004-1009Michael E. FleetDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, CanadaXiaoyang LiuDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, CanadaPenelope L. KingDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, Canada
- Restricted accessUltrasonic interferometry and X-ray measurements on MgO in a new diamond anvil cellBy H. J. Reichmann, Ross J. Angel, H. Spetzler and W. A. BassettArticle | Published in 1998 in American Mineralogist 83 (11-12 Part 1)DOI: 10.2138/am-1998-11-1226H. J. ReichmannUniversitaet Bayreuth, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth, Federal Republic of GermanyRoss J. AngelUniversitaet Bayreuth, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth, Federal Republic of GermanyH. SpetzlerUniversitaet Bayreuth, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth, Federal Republic of GermanyW. A. BassettUniversitaet Bayreuth, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth, Federal Republic of Germany
- Restricted accessVibrational spectra of magnesite (MgCO 3 ) and calcite-III at high pressuresBy Quentin Williams, Benjamin Collerson and Elise KnittleArticle | Published in 1992 in American Mineralogist 77 (11-12)Quentin WilliamsBenjamin CollersonElise Knittle
- Restricted accessHartree-Fock band structure, equation of state, and pressure-induced hydrogen bonding in brucite, Mg(OH) 2By David M. ShermanArticle | Published in 1991 in American Mineralogist 76 (9-10)David M. Sherman