19 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
19 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 19 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessInclusions under remnant pressure in diamond: a multi-technique approachBy Daniel Howell, Ian G. Wood, Fabrizio Nestola, Paolo Nimis and Lutz NasdalaArticle | Published in 2012 in European Journal of Mineralogy 24 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2012/0024-2183Daniel HowellIan G. WoodFabrizio NestolaPaolo NimisLutz Nasdala
- Restricted accessMicrodiamonds in Ultrahigh-Pressure Metamorphic RocksBy Yoshihide OgasawaraArticle | Published in 2005 in Elements 1 (2)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.1.2.91Yoshihide Ogasawara
- Restricted accessThe stability and Raman spectra of ikaite, CaCO3·6H2O, at high pressure and temperatureBy Anat Shahar, William A. Bassett, Ho-kwang Mao, I-Ming Chou and Wendy MaoArticle | Published in 2005 in American Mineralogist 90 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am.2005.1783Anat ShaharWilliam A. BassettHo-kwang MaoI-Ming ChouWendy Mao
- Restricted accessAccommodation of the carbonate ion in apatite: An FTIR and X-ray structure study of crystals synthesized at 2–4 GPaBy Michael E. Fleet, Xiaoyang Liu and Penelope L. KingArticle | Published in 2004 in American Mineralogist 89 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am-2004-1009Michael E. FleetDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, CanadaXiaoyang LiuDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, CanadaPenelope L. KingDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5B7, Canada
- Restricted accessDiamond nucleation and growth by reduction of carbonate melts under high-pressure and high-temperature conditionsBy Makoto Arima, Yusuke Kozai and Minoru AkaishiArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (8)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0691:DNAGBR>2.0.CO;2Makoto ArimaYusuke KozaiMinoru Akaishi
- Restricted accessComparative Crystal Chemistry of Dense Oxide MineralsBy Joseph R. Smyth, Steven D. Jacobsen and Robert M. HazenArticle | Published in 2000 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 41 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2000.41.6Joseph R. SmythSteven D. JacobsenRobert M. Hazen
- Restricted accessUltrasonic interferometry and X-ray measurements on MgO in a new diamond anvil cellBy H. J. Reichmann, Ross J. Angel, H. Spetzler and W. A. BassettArticle | Published in 1998 in American Mineralogist 83 (11-12 Part 1)DOI: 10.2138/am-1998-11-1226H. J. ReichmannUniversitaet Bayreuth, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth, Federal Republic of GermanyRoss J. AngelUniversitaet Bayreuth, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth, Federal Republic of GermanyH. SpetzlerUniversitaet Bayreuth, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth, Federal Republic of GermanyW. A. BassettUniversitaet Bayreuth, Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Bayreuth, Federal Republic of Germany
- Restricted accessCrystallization of diamond from a silicate melt of kimberlite composition in high-pressure and high-temperature experimentsBy Makoto Arima, Kazuhiro Nakayama, Minoru Akaishi, Shinobu Yamaoka and Hisao KandaArticle | Published in 1993 in Geology 21 (11)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1993)021<0968:CODFAS>2.3.CO;2Makoto ArimaKazuhiro NakayamaMinoru AkaishiShinobu YamaokaHisao Kanda