20 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 20 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
20 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 20 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSb5+ and Sb3+ substitution in segnitite: A new sink for As and Sb in the environment and implications for acid mine drainageBy Stuart J. Mills, Barbara Etschmann, Anthony R. Kampf, Glenn Poirier and Matthew NewvilleArticle | Published in 2014 in American Mineralogist 99 (7)DOI: 10.2138/am.2014.4834Stuart J. MillsGeosciences, Museum Victoria, GPO Box 666, Melbourne 3001, Victoria, AustraliaBarbara EtschmannMineralogy, South Australian Museum, North Terrace, Adelaide 5000 Australia + School of Chemical Engineering, The University of Adelaide, North Terrace 5005, AustraliaAnthony R. KampfMineral Sciences Department, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, 900 Exposition Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90007, U.S.A.Glenn PoirierMineral Sciences Division, Canadian Museum of Nature, P.O. Box 3443, Station D, Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6P4, CanadaMatthew NewvilleCenter for Advanced Radiation Studies, University of Chicago, Building 434A, Argonne, National Laboratory, Argonne, Illinois 60439, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessComparison of metal enrichment in pyrite framboids from a metal-enriched and metal-poor estuaryBy Daniel Gregory, Sebastien Meffre and Ross LargeArticle | Published in 2014 in American Mineralogist 99 (4)DOI: 10.2138/am.2014.4545Daniel GregoryCODES ARC Centre of Excellence in Ore Deposits, Private Bag 126, University of Tasmania, Tasmania 7001, AustraliaSebastien MeffreCODES ARC Centre of Excellence in Ore Deposits, Private Bag 126, University of Tasmania, Tasmania 7001, AustraliaRoss LargeCODES ARC Centre of Excellence in Ore Deposits, Private Bag 126, University of Tasmania, Tasmania 7001, Australia
- Restricted accessThe effect of antimonate, arsenate, and phosphate on the transformation of ferrihydrite to goethite, hematite, feroxyhyte, and tripuhyiteBy Ralph Michael Bolanz, Ulrich Bläss, Sonia Ackermann, Valerian Ciobotă, Petra Rösch, Nicolae Tarcea, Jürgen Popp and Juraj MajzlanArticle | Published in 2013 in Clays and Clay Minerals 61 (1)Publisher: Clay Minerals SocietyDOI: 10.1346/CCMN.2013.0610102Ralph Michael BolanzInstitute of Geoscience, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena, GermanyUlrich BlässInstitute of Geoscience, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena, GermanySonia AckermannInstitute of Geoscience, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena, GermanyValerian CiobotăInstitute of Physical Chemistry, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena, GermanyPetra RöschInstitute of Physical Chemistry, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena, GermanyNicolae TarceaInstitute of Photonic Technology, Jena, GermanyJürgen PoppInstitute of Physical Chemistry, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena, Germany Institute of Photonic Technology, Jena, GermanyJuraj MajzlanInstitute of Geoscience, Friedrich-Schiller-University, Jena, Germany
- Restricted accessARSENIC INCORPORATION IN COLEMANITE FROM BORATE DEPOSITS: DATA FROM ICP–MS, μ-SXRF, XAFS AND EPR ANALYSESBy Jinru Lin, Yuanming Pan, Ning Chen, Mao Mao, Rong Li and Renfei FengArticle | Published in 2011 in The Canadian Mineralogist 49 (3)DOI: 10.3749/canmin.49.3.809Jinru LinYuanming PanNing ChenMao MaoRong LiRenfei Feng
- Restricted accessInvestigation of the electronic and geometric structures of the (110) surfaces of arsenopyrite (FeAsS) and enargite (Cu3AsS4)By C. L. Corkhill, M. C. Warren and D. J. VaughanArticle | Published in 2011 in Mineralogical Magazine 75 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2011.075.1.45C. L. CorkhillSchool of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences, and the Williamson Research Centre for Molecular Environmental Science, The University of Manchester M13 9PL, UKM. C. WarrenSchool of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences, and the Williamson Research Centre for Molecular Environmental Science, The University of Manchester M13 9PL, UKFACETS, University of Oxford, Keble Road, Oxford OX1 3RH, UKD. J. VaughanSchool of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences, and the Williamson Research Centre for Molecular Environmental Science, The University of Manchester M13 9PL, UK
- Restricted accessSequential extraction and DXRD applicability to poorly crystalline Fe- and Al-phase characterization from an acid mine water passive remediation systemBy Manuel A. Caraballo, Tobias S. Rötting, José Miguel Nieto and Carlos AyoraArticle | Published in 2009 in American Mineralogist 94 (7)DOI: 10.2138/am.2009.3137Manuel A. CaraballoTobias S. RöttingJosé Miguel NietoCarlos Ayora
- Restricted accessA HALF-CENTURY OF ENVIRONMENTAL MINERAL FORMATION ON A PYRITE-BEARING WASTE DUMP IN THE MÁTRA MOUNTAINS, HUNGARYBy Izabella M. Farkas, Tamás G. Weiszburg, Péter Pekker and Ernő KuzmannArticle | Published in 2009 in The Canadian Mineralogist 47 (3)DOI: 10.3749/canmin.47.3.509Izabella M. FarkasTamás G. WeiszburgPéter PekkerErnő Kuzmann
- Restricted accessARSENIC MINERALOGY OF NEAR-SURFACE TAILINGS AND SOILS: INFLUENCES ON ARSENIC MOBILITY AND BIOACCESSIBILITY IN THE NOVA SCOTIA GOLD MINING DISTRICTSBy Stephen R. Walker, Michael B. Parsons, Heather E. Jamieson and Antonio LanzirottiArticle | Published in 2009 in The Canadian Mineralogist 47 (3)DOI: 10.3749/canmin.47.3.533Stephen R. WalkerMichael B. ParsonsHeather E. JamiesonAntonio Lanzirotti
- Restricted accessMn oxide as a contaminated-land remediation productBy J. Tourney, C. Dowding, F. Worrall, C. McCann, N. Gray, R. Davenport and K. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.513J. TourneyC. DowdingF. WorrallC. McCannN. GrayR. DavenportK. Johnson
- Restricted accessNanomaterial synthesis and characterization for toxicological studies: TiO2 case studyBy E. Valsami-Jones, D. Berhanu, A. Dybowska, S. Misra, A. R. Boccaccini, T. D. Tetley, S. N. Luoma and J. A. PlantArticle | Published in 2008 in Mineralogical Magazine 72 (1)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2008.072.1.515E. Valsami-JonesD. BerhanuA. DybowskaS. MisraA. R. BoccacciniT. D. TetleyS. N. LuomaJ. A. Plant