5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessVersatile Monazite: Resolving geological records and solving challenges in materials science: Monazite as a promising long-term radioactive waste matrix: Benefits of high-structural flexibility and chemical durabilityBy Nicolas Dacheux, Nicolas Clavier and Renaud PodorArticle | Published in 2013 in American Mineralogist 98 (5-6)DOI: 10.2138/am.2013.4307Nicolas DacheuxICSM, UMR 5257 CEA/CNRS/UM2/ENSCM, Site de Marcoule–Bât 426, BP 17171, 30207 Bagnols/Cèze, FranceNicolas ClavierICSM, UMR 5257 CEA/CNRS/UM2/ENSCM, Site de Marcoule–Bât 426, BP 17171, 30207 Bagnols/Cèze, FranceRenaud PodorICSM, UMR 5257 CEA/CNRS/UM2/ENSCM, Site de Marcoule–Bât 426, BP 17171, 30207 Bagnols/Cèze, France
- Restricted accessThermodynamic properties of CaTh(PO4)2 synthetic cheraliteBy Karin Popa, Tatiana Shvareva, Lena Mazeina, Eric Colineau, Franck Wastin, Rudy J.M. Konings and Alexandra NavrotskyArticle | Published in 2008 in American Mineralogist 93 (8-9)DOI: 10.2138/am.2008.2794Karin PopaTatiana ShvarevaLena MazeinaEric ColineauFranck WastinRudy J.M. KoningsAlexandra Navrotsky
- Restricted accessNeptunium substitution in synthetic uranophane and soddyiteBy Amanda L. Klingensmith and Peter C. BurnsArticle | Published in 2007 in American Mineralogist 92 (11-12)DOI: 10.2138/am.2007.2542Amanda L. KlingensmithPeter C. Burns
- Restricted accessDielectric properties of pyrite samples at 1 100 MHzBy Michael J. Manning and Kumud A. AthavaleArticle | Published in 1986 in Geophysics 51 (1)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.1442030Michael J. ManningKumud A. Athavale
- Restricted accessBastnaesite in fractures of the Eye-Dashwa lakes pluton, Atikokan, northwestern OntarioBy D. C. Kamineni and M. BonardiArticle | Published in 1983 in The Canadian Mineralogist 21 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaD. C. KamineniGeol. Surv. Can., Ottawa, ON, CanadaM. BonardiGeol. Surv. Can., Ottawa, ON, Canada