35 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 35 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
35 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 35 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAN EVALUATION OF THE EFFECT OF COPPER ON THE ESTIMATION OF SULFUR FUGACITY (fS2) FROM PYRRHOTITE COMPOSITIONBy Michael J. Mengason, Philip M. Piccoli and Philip CandelaArticle | Published in 2010 in Economic Geology 105 (6)DOI: 10.2113/econgeo.105.6.1163Michael J. MengasonPhilip M. PiccoliPhilip Candela
- Restricted accessThe Mineralogy and Crystallography of Pyrrhotite from Selected Nickel and PGE Ore DepositsBy Megan Becker, Johan de Villiers and Dee BradshawArticle | Published in 2010 in Economic Geology 105 (5)DOI: 10.2113/econgeo.105.5.1025Megan BeckerJohan de VilliersDee Bradshaw
- Restricted accessINDICATIONS OF INTERMEDIATE COMPOSITIONS IN THE BaSO4–SrSO4 SOLID-SOLUTION SERIES FROM THE BAHÇECİKTEPE CELESTINE DEPOSIT, SİVAS, EAST-CENTRAL ANATOLIA, TURKEYBy Erdoǧan Teki̇n, Baki̇ Varol, İ. Sönmez Sayili and Yalçi̇n ElermanArticle | Published in 2002 in The Canadian Mineralogist 40 (3)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gscanmin.40.3.895Erdoǧan Teki̇nDepartment of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ankara University, 06100, Tandoǧan – Ankara, TurkeyBaki̇ VarolDepartment of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ankara University, 06100, Tandoǧan – Ankara, Turkeyİ. Sönmez SayiliDepartment of Geological Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ankara University, 06100, Tandoǧan – Ankara, TurkeyYalçi̇n ElermanDepartment of Physical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ankara University, 06100, Tandoǧan – Ankara, Turkey
- Restricted accessOxygen and Carbon Isotope Study of Natural and Synthetic AzuriteBy Erik B. Melchiorre, Robert E. Criss and Timothy P. RoseArticle | Published in 2000 in Economic Geology 95 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.95.3.621Erik B. MelchiorreRobert E. CrissTimothy P. Rose
- Restricted accessUses and limitations of cathodoluminescence in the study of apatite paragenesisBy Jessica R. Murray and Naomi OreskesArticle | Published in 1997 in Economic Geology 92 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.92.3.368Jessica R. MurrayNaomi Oreskes
- Restricted accessPyrrhotite in the Witwatersrand gold fields, South AfricaBy Taihe Zhou, G. Neil Phillips, Guoyi Dong and Russell E. MyersArticle | Published in 1995 in Economic Geology 90 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.90.8.2361Taihe ZhouG. Neil PhillipsGuoyi DongRussell E. Myers
- Restricted accessReflected-light Nomarski interference contrast imaging of dolomite zoning, Viburnum Trend lead district, Southeast Missouri; comparisons with cathodoluminescence and electron backscatter microscopyBy Alan H. Clark and Don M. BlythArticle | Published in 1993 in Economic Geology 88 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.88.7.1904Alan H. ClarkDon M. Blyth
- Restricted accessMarcasite inversion and the petrographic determination of pyrite ancestryBy James B. MurowchickArticle | Published in 1992 in Economic Geology 87 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.87.4.1141James B. Murowchick
- Restricted accessVariation in the composition of apatite through the Merensky cyclic unit in the western Bushveld ComplexBy A. E. Boudreau and F. J. KrugerArticle | Published in 1990 in Economic Geology 85 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.85.4.737A. E. BoudreauF. J. Kruger
- Restricted accessDetrital pyrite in the Witwatersrand gold fields of South Africa; evidence from truncated growth bandingBy Peter J. MacLean and Michael E. FleetArticle | Published in 1989 in Economic Geology 84 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.84.7.2008Peter J. MacLeanMichael E. Fleet