21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGraphite occurrences in the low-pressure/high-temperature metamorphic belt of the Sierra de Aracena (southern Iberian Massif)By M. Rodas, F. J. Luque, J. F. Barrenechea, J. C. Fernández-Caliani, A. Miras and C. Fernández-RodríguezArticle | Published in 2000 in Mineralogical Magazine 64 (5)M. RodasF. J. LuqueJ. F. BarrenecheaJ. C. Fernández-CalianiA. MirasC. Fernández-Rodríguez
- Restricted accessDiamonds from Wellington, NSW; insights into the origin of eastern Australian diamondsBy R. M. Davies, S. Y. O'Reilly and W. L. GriffinArticle | Published in 1999 in Mineralogical Magazine 63 (4)R. M. DaviesS. Y. O'ReillyW. L. Griffin
- Restricted accessSynthetic alexandrite – Growth methods and their analytical fingerprintsBy Anna-Kathrin Malsy and Thomas ArmbrusterArticle | Published in 2012 in European Journal of Mineralogy 24 (1)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2012/0024-2181Anna-Kathrin MalsyThomas Armbruster
- Restricted accessNanometre-sized mineral and fluid inclusions in cloudy Siberian diamonds: new insights on diamond formationBy Alla M. Logvinova, Richard Wirth, Ekaterina N. Fedorova and Nikolai V. SobolevArticle | Published in 2008 in European Journal of Mineralogy 20 (3)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2008/0020-1815Alla M. LogvinovaRichard WirthEkaterina N. FedorovaNikolai V. Sobolev
- Restricted accessSimple identification and quantification of microdiamonds in rock thin-sectionsBy Hans-Joachim Massonne, Heinz-Juergen Bernhardt, Dieter Dettmar, Ellen Kessler, Olaf Medenbach and Tanja WestphalArticle | Published in 1998 in European Journal of Mineralogy 10 (3)Hans-Joachim MassonneHeinz-Juergen BernhardtDieter DettmarEllen KesslerOlaf MedenbachTanja Westphal
- Restricted accessTrace hydrogen in Verneuil-grown corundum and its colour varieties; an IR spectroscopic studyBy Anton BeranArticle | Published in 1991 in European Journal of Mineralogy 3 (6)Anton Beran
- Restricted accessA Technological Gem: Materials, Medical, and Environmental Mineralogy of ApatiteBy John F. Rakovan and Jill D. PasterisArticle | Published in 2015 in Elements 11 (3)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.11.3.195John F. RakovanDepartment of Geology and Environmental Earth Science, Miami UniversityOxford, OH 45056-2473, USAE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgJill D. PasterisDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Washington University in St. LouisSt. Louis, MO 63130-4899, USAE-mail: email@example.com
- Restricted accessNanoscale pseudobrookite layer in the surface glaze of a Japanese sekishu roof tileBy K. Watanabe, H. Ohfuji, R. Kitagawa and Y. MatsuiArticle | Published in 2009 in Clay Minerals 44 (2)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2009.044.2.177K. WatanabeH. OhfujiR. KitagawaY. Matsui
- Restricted accessThe formation of ice between hydrotalcite particles measured by thermoporometryBy M. K. Titulaer, H. Talsma, J. B. H. Jansen and J. W. GeusArticle | Published in 1996 in Clay Minerals 31 (2)M. K. TitulaerH. TalsmaJ. B. H. JansenJ. W. Geus
- Restricted accessImplications of metallic iron for diamonds and nitrogen in the sublithospheric mantleBy Evan M. Smith and Maya G. KopylovaArticle | Published in 2014 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 51 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2013-0218Evan M. SmithDepartment of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, The University of British Columbia, 2207 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.Maya G. KopylovaDepartment of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, The University of British Columbia, 2207 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.