11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMICROSTRUCTURE AND CRYSTALLOGRAPHIC PREFERRED ORIENTATION (CPO) OF HEMATITE ORES FROM THE SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICABy H. SIEMESArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.1.79H. SIEMESInstitut für Mineralogie und Lagerstättenlehre, RWTH Aachen University, D-52056 Aachen, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com
- Restricted accessThe systematics of Co, Ni, and Cu contents in pyrrhotite from the upper zone of the western Bushveld Complex, South AfricaBy Roland MerkleArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (2-3)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.2-3.187Roland Merkle
- Restricted accessGenesis of fibrous calcite and emerald by amagmatic processes in the southwestern Uinta Mountains, UtahBy Stephen T. Nelson, Jeffrey D. Keith, Kurt N. Constenius, Jay Olcott, Erin Duerichen and David G. TingeyArticle | Published in 2008 in Rocky Mountain Geology 43 (1)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.43.1.1Stephen T. NelsonJeffrey D. KeithKurt N. ConsteniusJay OlcottErin DuerichenDavid G. Tingey
- Restricted accessAge, paragenesis and composition of diamonds and evolution of the Precambrian mantle lithosphere of southern AfricaBy Steven B. Shirey, Stephen H. Richardson and Jeffrey W. HarrisArticle | Published in 2004 in South African Journal of Geology 107 (1-2)DOI: 10.2113/107.1-2.91Steven B. ShireyStephen H. RichardsonJeffrey W. Harris
- Restricted accessA metasomatic origin for late Archean eclogitic diamonds: Implications from internal morphology of diamonds and Re-Os and S isotope characteristics of their sulfide inclusions from the late Jurassic Klipspringer kimberlitesBy K.J. Westerlund, J.J. Gurney, R.W. Carlson, S.B. Shirey, E.H. Hauri and S.H. RichardsonArticle | Published in 2004 in South African Journal of Geology 107 (1-2)DOI: 10.2113/107.1-2.119K.J. WesterlundJ.J. GurneyR.W. CarlsonS.B. ShireyE.H. HauriS.H. Richardson
- Restricted accessGlendonites (pseudomorphs after ikaite) in late carboniferous Marine Dwyka beds in Southern AfricaBy I. R. McLachlan, H. Tsikos and B. CairncrossArticle | Published in 2001 in South African Journal of Geology 104 (3)DOI: 10.2113/1040265I. R. McLachlanH. TsikosB. Cairncross
- Restricted accessAsbestiform manjiroite and todorokite from the Kalahari manganese field, South AfricaBy J. Gutzmer and Nicolas J. BeukesArticle | Published in 2000 in South African Journal of Geology 103 (3-4)DOI: 10.2113/1030163J. GutzmerNicolas J. Beukes
- Restricted accessA note on fluorite in late Pleistocene thermal spring deposits at Florisbad, Orange Free StateBy A. Joubert, G. J. Beukes, J. N. J. Visser and H. de BruiynArticle | Published in 1991 in South African Journal of Geology 94 (2-3)A. JoubertG. J. BeukesJ. N. J. VisserH. de Bruiyn
- Restricted accessThe occurrence of aragonite in carbonate lenses in coals from the Witbank areaBy D. van der Spuy and J. P. WillisArticle | Published in 1991 in South African Journal of Geology 94 (2-3)D. van der SpuyJ. P. Willis