10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMICROSTRUCTURE AND CRYSTALLOGRAPHIC PREFERRED ORIENTATION (CPO) OF HEMATITE ORES FROM THE SISHEN MINE, NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICABy H. SIEMESArticle | Published in 2013 in South African Journal of Geology 116 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.116.1.79H. SIEMESInstitut für Mineralogie und Lagerstättenlehre, RWTH Aachen University, D-52056 Aachen, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessThe systematics of Co, Ni, and Cu contents in pyrrhotite from the upper zone of the western Bushveld Complex, South AfricaBy Roland MerkleArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (2-3)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.2-3.187Roland Merkle
- Restricted accessAge, paragenesis and composition of diamonds and evolution of the Precambrian mantle lithosphere of southern AfricaBy Steven B. Shirey, Stephen H. Richardson and Jeffrey W. HarrisArticle | Published in 2004 in South African Journal of Geology 107 (1-2)DOI: 10.2113/107.1-2.91Steven B. ShireyStephen H. RichardsonJeffrey W. Harris
- Restricted accessA metasomatic origin for late Archean eclogitic diamonds: Implications from internal morphology of diamonds and Re-Os and S isotope characteristics of their sulfide inclusions from the late Jurassic Klipspringer kimberlitesBy K.J. Westerlund, J.J. Gurney, R.W. Carlson, S.B. Shirey, E.H. Hauri and S.H. RichardsonArticle | Published in 2004 in South African Journal of Geology 107 (1-2)DOI: 10.2113/107.1-2.119K.J. WesterlundJ.J. GurneyR.W. CarlsonS.B. ShireyE.H. HauriS.H. Richardson
- Restricted accessGlendonites (pseudomorphs after ikaite) in late carboniferous Marine Dwyka beds in Southern AfricaBy I. R. McLachlan, H. Tsikos and B. CairncrossArticle | Published in 2001 in South African Journal of Geology 104 (3)DOI: 10.2113/1040265I. R. McLachlanH. TsikosB. Cairncross
- Restricted accessAsbestiform manjiroite and todorokite from the Kalahari manganese field, South AfricaBy J. Gutzmer and Nicolas J. BeukesArticle | Published in 2000 in South African Journal of Geology 103 (3-4)DOI: 10.2113/1030163J. GutzmerNicolas J. Beukes
- Restricted accessThe occurrence of aragonite in carbonate lenses in coals from the Witbank areaBy D. van der Spuy and J. P. WillisArticle | Published in 1991 in South African Journal of Geology 94 (2-3)D. van der SpuyJ. P. Willis
- Restricted accessA note on fluorite in late Pleistocene thermal spring deposits at Florisbad, Orange Free StateBy A. Joubert, G. J. Beukes, J. N. J. Visser and H. de BruiynArticle | Published in 1991 in South African Journal of Geology 94 (2-3)A. JoubertG. J. BeukesJ. N. J. VisserH. de Bruiyn
- Restricted accessNatroalunite from Koenabib, Pofadder District, South AfricaBy A. E. Schoch, G. J. Beukes, W. A. van der Westhuizen and H. de BruiynArticle | Published in 1989 in South African Journal of Geology 92 (1)A. E. SchochG. J. BeukesW. A. van der WesthuizenH. de Bruiyn