493 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 493 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
493 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 493 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDiscussion on detrital magmatic muscovite from the Lower Carboniferous of southwest Ireland: buried granites uncovered?Article | Published in 1993 in Journal of the Geological Society 150 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.150.2.0415
- Restricted accessEnigmatic textures developed along plagioclase-augite grain boundaries at the base of the Main Zone, Northern Limb, Bushveld Complex – evidence for late stage melt infiltration into a nearly solidified crystal mushBy F. Roelofse, L.D. Ashwal, C.A. Pineda-Vargas and W.J. PrzybylowiczArticle | Published in 2009 in South African Journal of Geology 112 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.112.1.39F. RoelofseL.D. AshwalC.A. Pineda-VargasW.J. Przybylowicz
- Restricted accessSymplectitic augite from the Platreef –textural evidence for fluid/rock interaction in the Northern Sector of the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Complex?By Frederick Roelofse and Lewis D. AshwalArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.1.21Frederick RoelofseLewis D. Ashwal
- Restricted accessPrograde andalusite in kyanite-bearing siliceous rocks in the Ilangwe Greenstone Belt, southeastern margin of the Kaapvaal Craton, South AfricaBy Hidehiko Morita, Yoshikuni Hiroi and Geoffrey H. GranthamArticle | Published in 2007 in South African Journal of Geology 110 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.110.1.55Hidehiko MoritaYoshikuni HiroiGeoffrey H. Grantham
- Restricted accessMylonitization and decomposition of Garnet: Evidence for rapid deformation and entrainment of Mantle Garnet-Harzburgite by Kimberlite Magma, K1 Pipe, Venetia Mine, South AfricaBy J. M. Barton Jr. and T.V. GeryaArticle | Published in 2003 in South African Journal of Geology 106 (2-3)DOI: 10.2113/106.2-3.231J. M. BartonT.V. Gerya
- Restricted accessYugawaralite in the Letaba Formation, northeastern KwaZulu—Natal, South AfricaBy C.H. - SW. Weinert and J.N. DunleveyArticle | Published in 2000 in South African Journal of Geology 103 (1)DOI: 10.2113/103.1.69C.H. - SW. WeinertJ.N. Dunlevey
- Restricted accessMineral Textures and Zoning as Evidence for Open System ProcessesBy Martin J. StreckArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 69 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.69.15Martin J. Streck
- Restricted accessTrace-Element Partitioning Between Amphibole and Silicate MeltBy Massimo Tiepolo, Roberta Oberti, Alberto Zanetti, Riccardo Vannucci and Stephen F. FoleyArticle | Published in 2007 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 67 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2007.67.11Massimo TiepoloRoberta ObertiAlberto ZanettiRiccardo VannucciStephen F. Foley
- Restricted accessEpidote Minerals in High P/T Metamorphic Terranes: Subduction Zone and High- to Ultrahigh-Pressure MetamorphismBy M. Enami, J. G. Liou and C. G. MattinsonArticle | Published in 2004 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 56 (1)DOI: 10.2138/gsrmg.56.1.347M. EnamiJ. G. LiouC. G. Mattinson