76 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 76 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
76 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 76 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDiffusion Coefficients in Olivine, Wadsleyite and RingwooditeBy Sumit ChakrabortyArticle | Published in 2010 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 72 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2010.72.13Sumit Chakraborty
- Restricted accessTrace Element Geochemistry of Epidote MineralsBy Dirk Frei, Axel Liebscher, Gerhard Franz and Peter DulskiArticle | Published in 2004 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 56 (1)DOI: 10.2138/gsrmg.56.1.553Dirk FreiAxel LiebscherGerhard FranzPeter Dulski
- Restricted accessTrace element chemistry and textures of quartz during the magmatic hydrothermal transition of Oslo Rift granitesBy R. B. Larsen, F. Jacamon and A. KronzArticle | Published in 2009 in Mineralogical Magazine 73 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2009.073.4.691R. B. LarsenF. JacamonA. Kronz
- Restricted accessTheoretical calculations of [AlO4/M+]0 defects in quartz and crystal-chemical controls on the uptake of AlBy S. M. Botis and Yuanming PanArticle | Published in 2009 in Mineralogical Magazine 73 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2009.073.4.537S. M. BotisYuanming Pan
- Restricted accessRadiation-induced defects in quartz: a multifrequency EPR study and DFT modelling of new peroxy radicalsBy Yuanming Pan, M. J. Nilges and R. I. MashkovtsevArticle | Published in 2009 in Mineralogical Magazine 73 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2009.073.4.519Yuanming PanM. J. NilgesR. I. Mashkovtsev
- Restricted accessSpecies sensitivity of zeolite minerals for uptake of mercury solutesBy L. S. Campbell, A. Chimedtsogzol and A. DyerArticle | Published in 2006 in Mineralogical Magazine 70 (4)DOI: 10.1180/0026461067040341L. S. CampbellA. ChimedtsogzolA. Dyer
- Restricted accessLong-range Al,Si equilibrium configuration in Sr feldspar treated at high temperaturesBy P. Benna and E. BrunoArticle | Published in 2006 in Mineralogical Magazine 70 (1)DOI: 10.1180/0026461067010313P. BennaE. Bruno
- Restricted accessDehydroxylation kinetics of lizarditeBy Roy Trittschack and Bernard GrobétyArticle | Published in 2012 in European Journal of Mineralogy 24 (1)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2012/0024-2169Roy TrittschackBernard Grobéty