17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
17 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 17 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessF-OH and Cl-OH exchange in micas with applications to hydrothermal ore depositsBy J. L. MunozArticle | Published in 1984 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 13 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaJ. L. Munoz
- Restricted accessIron-rich and iron-poor prehnites from the Way Linggo epithermal Au-Ag deposit, southwest Sumatra, and the Heber geothermal field, CaliforniaBy R. S. Wheeler, P. R. L. Browne and K. A. RodgersArticle | Published in 2001 in Mineralogical Magazine 65 (3)R. S. WheelerP. R. L. BrowneK. A. Rodgers
- Restricted accessRADIATION-INDUCED DEFECTS IN DRUSY QUARTZ, ATHABASCA BASIN, CANADA: A NEW AID TO EXPLORATION OF URANIUM DEPOSITSBy Baoqun Hu, Yuanming Pan, Sanda Botis, Brett Rogers, Tom Kotzer and Gary YeoArticle | Published in 2008 in Economic Geology 103 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.103.7.1571Baoqun HuYuanming PanSanda BotisBrett RogersTom KotzerGary Yeo
- Restricted accessFirst Occurrence of Ilvaite in a Gold Skarn DepositBy Marta B. Franchini, Lawrence D. Meinert and Jorge M. VallésArticle | Published in 2002 in Economic Geology 97 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.97.5.1119Marta B. FranchiniLawrence D. MeinertJorge M. Vallés
- Restricted accessQuartz textures in epithermal veins, Queensland; classification, origin and implicationBy Guoyi Dong, Gregg Morrison and Subhash JairethArticle | Published in 1995 in Economic Geology 90 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.90.6.1841Guoyi DongGregg MorrisonSubhash Jaireth
- Restricted accessChemical variation and significance of tourmaline from Southwest EnglandBy David London and David A. C. ManningArticle | Published in 1995 in Economic Geology 90 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.90.3.495David LondonDavid A. C. Manning
- Restricted accessReaction of some trioctahedral micas with copper sulfate solutions at 25 degrees C and 1 atmosphere; an electron microprobe and TEM investigationBy Eugene S. Ilton, Drummond Earley, Dianne C. Marozas and David R. VeblenArticle | Published in 1992 in Economic Geology 87 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.87.7.1813Eugene S. IltonDrummond EarleyDianne C. MarozasDavid R. Veblen
- Restricted accessHydrothermal potassium feldspar at the Haile gold mine, South Carolina; replyBy Lisa S. HardyArticle | Published in 1990 in Economic Geology 85 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.85.8.1954Lisa S. Hardy
- Restricted accessHydrothermal potassium feldspar at the Haile gold mine, South Carolina; discussionBy Marcus J. TomkinsonArticle | Published in 1990 in Economic Geology 85 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.85.8.1952Marcus J. Tomkinson
- Restricted accessCrystallization and recrystallization of growth-zoned vein quartz crystals from epithermal systems; implications for fluid inclusion studies; discussionBy Robert J. Kamilli and Hiroshi OhmotoArticle | Published in 1990 in Economic Geology 85 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.85.5.1084Robert J. KamilliHiroshi Ohmoto