14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
14 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 14 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTHE ORIGIN OF LARGE IRREGULAR GEM-QUALITY TYPE II DIAMONDS AND THE RARITY OF BLUE TYPE IIB VARIETIESBy A.E. MOOREArticle | Published in 2014 in South African Journal of Geology 117 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.117.2.219A.E. MOORESchool of Earth and Environmental Sciences, James Cook University, Townsville, Queensland, Australia. Dept. of Geology, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa. African Queen Mines Ltd., Box 66 Maun Botswana. (Postal), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessORIGIN OF TANZANITE AND ASSOCIATED GEMSTONE MINERALIZATION AT MERELANI, TANZANIABy C. HARRIS, W. HLONGWANE, N. GULE and R. SCHEEPERSArticle | Published in 2014 in South African Journal of Geology 117 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.117.1.15C. HARRISDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa, e-mail: email@example.comW. HLONGWANEDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgN. GULEDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch, 7701, South Africa, e-mail: email@example.comR. SCHEEPERSDepartment of Geology, University of the Free State, P.O. Box 339, Bloemfontein, 9300, South Africa. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessON THE OCCURRENCE OF LOUGHLINITE (Na-SEPIOLITE) IN PANS OF THE NORTHERN CAPE PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICABy T. ROELOFSE and F. ROELOFSEArticle | Published in 2011 in South African Journal of Geology 114 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.114.2.201T. ROELOFSEF. ROELOFSE
- Restricted accessEnigmatic textures developed along plagioclase-augite grain boundaries at the base of the Main Zone, Northern Limb, Bushveld Complex – evidence for late stage melt infiltration into a nearly solidified crystal mushBy F. Roelofse, L.D. Ashwal, C.A. Pineda-Vargas and W.J. PrzybylowiczArticle | Published in 2009 in South African Journal of Geology 112 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.112.1.39F. RoelofseL.D. AshwalC.A. Pineda-VargasW.J. Przybylowicz
- Restricted accessElectron probe micro-analysis of oxygen in cordierite: potential implications for the analysis of volatiles in mineralsBy Martin Rigby, Giles Droop, David Plant and Peter GräserArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (2-3)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.2-3.239Martin RigbyGiles DroopDavid PlantPeter Gräser
- Restricted accessSymplectitic augite from the Platreef –textural evidence for fluid/rock interaction in the Northern Sector of the Northern Limb of the Bushveld Complex?By Frederick Roelofse and Lewis D. AshwalArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.1.21Frederick RoelofseLewis D. Ashwal
- Restricted accessPrograde andalusite in kyanite-bearing siliceous rocks in the Ilangwe Greenstone Belt, southeastern margin of the Kaapvaal Craton, South AfricaBy Hidehiko Morita, Yoshikuni Hiroi and Geoffrey H. GranthamArticle | Published in 2007 in South African Journal of Geology 110 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gssajg.110.1.55Hidehiko MoritaYoshikuni HiroiGeoffrey H. Grantham
- Restricted accessMylonitization and decomposition of Garnet: Evidence for rapid deformation and entrainment of Mantle Garnet-Harzburgite by Kimberlite Magma, K1 Pipe, Venetia Mine, South AfricaBy J. M. Barton Jr. and T.V. GeryaArticle | Published in 2003 in South African Journal of Geology 106 (2-3)DOI: 10.2113/106.2-3.231J. M. BartonT.V. Gerya
- Restricted accessPrehnite from the Kalahari manganese field, South Africa, and its possible implicationsBy B. Cairncross, H. Tsikos and C. HarrisArticle | Published in 2000 in South African Journal of Geology 103 (3-4)DOI: 10.2113/1030231B. CairncrossH. TsikosC. Harris
- Restricted accessYugawaralite in the Letaba Formation, northeastern KwaZulu—Natal, South AfricaBy C.H. - SW. Weinert and J.N. DunleveyArticle | Published in 2000 in South African Journal of Geology 103 (1)DOI: 10.2113/103.1.69C.H. - SW. WeinertJ.N. Dunlevey