15 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 15 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThermal behaviour of `metamorphic vermiculite' in Ca-rich ancient ceramic sherds and experimental ceramicsBy C. Rathossi, P. Tsolis-Katagas and C. KatagasArticle | Published in 2010 in Mineralogical Magazine 74 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2010.074.4.747C. RathossiDepartment of Geology, Section of Earth Materials, University of Patras, GR 265 04, Rion, GreeceP. Tsolis-KatagasDepartment of Geology, Section of Earth Materials, University of Patras, GR 265 04, Rion, GreeceC. KatagasDepartment of Geology, Section of Earth Materials, University of Patras, GR 265 04, Rion, Greece
- Restricted accessMineralogy and geochemistry of early-formed deep marine dolomite in the Castagnola Formation (Oligocene-Miocene, Northern Italy)By Fabio TATEO, Gianni CORTECCI, Vanna MINGUZZI and Noris MORANDIArticle | Published in 2001 in European Journal of Mineralogy 13 (4)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2001/0013-0727Fabio TATEOGianni CORTECCIVanna MINGUZZINoris MORANDI
- Restricted accessControl of Crystal Nucleation and Growth by AdditivesBy Carlos Rodriguez-Navarro and Liane G. BenningArticle | Published in 2013 in Elements 9 (3)Publisher: Mineralogical Association of CanadaDOI: 10.2113/gselements.9.3.203Carlos Rodriguez-NavarroDepartment of Mineralogy and Petrology, University of GranadaFuentenueva s/n, 18002 Granada, SpainE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgLiane G. BenningSchool of Earth and Environment, University of LeedsLeeds, LS2 9JT, United KingdomE-mail: L.G.Benning@leeds.ac.uk
- Restricted accessMEASUREMENT OF CLAY SURFACE AREAS BY POLYVINYLPYRROLIDONE (PVP) SORPTION AND ITS USE FOR QUANTIFYING ILLITE AND SMECTITE ABUNDANCEBy A. E. Blum and D. D. EberlArticle | Published in 2004 in Clays and Clay Minerals 52 (5)DOI: 10.1346/CCMN.2004.0520505A. E. BlumD. D. Eberl
- Restricted accessTransmission electron microscopy of native copper inclusions in illiteBy Jung Ho Ahn, Huifang Xu and Peter R. BuseckJung Ho AhnHuifang XuPeter R. Buseck
- Restricted accessAlunite, natroalunite and hydrated halloysite in Carlsbad Cavern and Lechuguilla Cave, New MexicoBy Victor J. Polyak and Necip GuvenVictor J. PolyakNecip Guven
- Restricted accessEffects of iron and aluminium oxides on the colloidal and surface properties of kaolinBy Manuel Arias, M. Teresa Barral and Francisco Diaz-FierrosManuel AriasM. Teresa BarralFrancisco Diaz-Fierros
- Restricted accessWell-ordered kaolinite in siderite concretions from the Brazil Formation, western IndianaBy Manfred Storr and Haydn H. MurrayManfred StorrHaydn H. Murray
- Restricted accessQuantitative mineralogy of the Yukon River system: Changes with reach and season, and determining sediment provenanceBy D. D. EberlArticle | Published in 2004 in American Mineralogist 89 (11-12)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am-2004-11-1225D. D. EberlU.S. Geological Survey, 3215 Marine St., Suite E-127, Boulder, Colorado 80303, U.S.A.