40 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 40 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
40 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 40 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessQuantitative mapping of the oxidative effects of mantle metasomatismBy Andrew J. Berry, Gregory M. Yaxley, Brendan J. Hanger, Alan B. Woodland, Martin D. de Jonge, Daryl L. Howard, David Paterson and Vadim S. KamenetskyArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G34119.1Quantitative mapping of the oxidative effects of mantle metasomatism ~~~Andrew J. BerryDepartment of Earth Science and Engineering, Imperial College London, South Kensington SW7 2AZ, UKGregory M. YaxleyResearch School of Earth Sciences, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, AustraliaBrendan J. HangerResearch School of Earth Sciences, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, AustraliaAlan B. WoodlandInstitute für Geowissenschaften, Universität Frankfurt, Altenhöferallee 1, 60438 Frankfurt, GermanyMartin D. de JongeAustralian Synchrotron, Clayton, VIC 3168, AustraliaDaryl L. HowardAustralian Synchrotron, Clayton, VIC 3168, AustraliaDavid PatersonAustralian Synchrotron, Clayton, VIC 3168, AustraliaVadim S. KamenetskyARC Centre of Excellence in Ore Deposits, University of Tasmania, Hobart, TAS 7001, Australia
- Restricted accessReduce3D: A tool for three-dimensional spatial statistical analysis of crystalsBy David M. HirschArticle | Published in 2011 in Geosphere 7 (3)DOI: 10.1130/GES00631.1Reduce3D: A tool for three-dimensional spatial statistical analysis of crystals ~~~David M. Hirsch
- Restricted accessLizardite versus antigorite serpentinite: Magnetite, hydrogen, and life(?)By Bernard W. EvansArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G31158.1Lizardite versus antigorite serpentinite: Magnetite, hydrogen, and life(?) ~~~Bernard W. Evans
- Restricted accessAragonite in olivine from Calatrava, Spain—Evidence for mantle carbonatite melts from >100 km depthBy Emma R. Humphreys, Ken Bailey, Chris J. Hawkesworth, Frances Wall, Jens Najorka and Andrew H. RankinArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G31199.1Aragonite in olivine from Calatrava, SpainEvidence for mantle carbonatite melts from >100 km depth ~~~Emma R. HumphreysKen BaileyChris J. HawkesworthFrances WallJens NajorkaAndrew H. Rankin
- Restricted accessHeterogeneous nucleation and epitaxial crystal growth of magmatic mineralsBy Julia E. Hammer, Thomas G. Sharp and Paul WesselArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (4)DOI: 10.1130/G30601.1Heterogeneous nucleation and epitaxial crystal growth of magmatic minerals ~~~Julia E. HammerThomas G. SharpPaul Wessel
- Restricted accessFirst in situ observation of crystallization processes in a basaltic-andesitic melt with the moissanite cellBy Federica Schiavi, Nicolas Walte and Hans KepplerArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (11)DOI: 10.1130/G30087A.1First in situ observation of crystallization processes in a basaltic-andesitic melt with the moissanite cell ~~~Federica SchiaviNicolas WalteHans Keppler
- Restricted accessVelocity of vertical fluid ascent within vein-forming fracturesBy Atsushi Okamoto and Noriyoshi TsuchiyaArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (6)DOI: 10.1130/G25680A.1Velocity of vertical fluid ascent within vein-forming fractures ~~~Atsushi OkamotoNoriyoshi Tsuchiya
- Restricted accessCodification of unnamed mineralsBy Dorian G.W. Smith and Ernest H. NickelArticle | Published in 2008 in South African Journal of Geology 111 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaDOI: 10.2113/gssajg.111.1.114Codification of unnamed minerals ~~~Dorian G.W. SmithErnest H. Nickel
- Restricted accessDiamond- and coesite-bearing chromitites from the Luobusa ophiolite, TibetBy Jing-Sui Yang, Larissa Dobrzhinetskaya, Wen-Ji Bai, Qing-Song Fang, Paul T. Robinson, Junfeng Zhang and Harry W. Green IIArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (10)DOI: 10.1130/G23766A.1Diamond- and coesite-bearing chromitites from the Luobusa ophiolite, Tibet ~~~Jing-Sui YangLarissa DobrzhinetskayaWen-Ji BaiQing-Song FangPaul T. RobinsonJunfeng ZhangHarry W. Green
- Restricted accessSubducting oceanic crust: The source of deep diamondsBy Ralf Tappert, Thomas Stachel, Jeff W. Harris, Karlis Muehlenbachs, Thomas Ludwig and Gerhard P. BreyArticle | Published in 2005 in Geology 33 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G21637.1Subducting oceanic crust: The source of deep diamonds ~~~Ralf TappertThomas StachelJeff W. HarrisKarlis MuehlenbachsThomas LudwigGerhard P. Brey