5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAn experimental study of the diffusion of C and O in calcite in mixed CO2-H2O fluidBy T.C. Labotka, D.R. Cole, M.J. Fayek and T. ChackoArticle | Published in 2011 in American Mineralogist 96 (8-9)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am.2011.3738T.C. LabotkaD.R. ColeM.J. FayekT. Chacko
- Restricted accessTechniques and methodology used in a mineralogical and osmium isotope study of platinum group minerals from alluvial deposits in Colombia, California, Oregon and AlaskaBy I. C. Lyon, H. Tamana, D. J. Vaughan, A. J. Criddle, J. M. Saxton and P. van LierdeArticle | Published in 1997 in Mineralogical Magazine 61 (3)I. C. LyonH. TamanaD. J. VaughanA. J. CriddleJ. M. SaxtonP. van Lierde
- Restricted accessAlunite, natroalunite and hydrated halloysite in Carlsbad Cavern and Lechuguilla Cave, New MexicoBy Victor J. Polyak and Necip GuvenVictor J. PolyakNecip Guven
- Restricted accessHigh spatial-resolution measurement of O isotope ratios in silicates and carbonates by ion microprobeBy Lee R. Riciputi and Bruce A. PatersonArticle | Published in 1994 in American Mineralogist 79 (11-12)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaLee R. RiciputiBruce A. Paterson
- Restricted accessOxygen isotope fractionation between fluorphlogopite and calcite; an experimental investigation of temperature dependence and F (super -) /OH (super -) effectsBy Steven M. Fortier, Andreas Luettge, Muharrem Satir and Paul MetzArticle | Published in 1994 in European Journal of Mineralogy 6 (1)Steven M. FortierAndreas LuettgeMuharrem SatirPaul Metz