16 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 16 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
16 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 16 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCELSIAN, (Ba,K)-FELDSPAR AND CYMRITE FROM SEDEX BARITE DEPOSITS OF ZAMORA, SPAINBy Maria Candelas Moro, Maria Luisa Cembranos and Agustina FernandezArticle | Published in 2001 in The Canadian Mineralogist 39 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gscanmin.39.4.1039CELSIAN, (Ba,K)-FELDSPAR AND CYMRITE FROM SEDEX BARITE DEPOSITS OF ZAMORA, SPAIN ~~~Maria Candelas MoroMaria Luisa CembranosAgustina Fernandez
- Restricted accessMeasuring mineral abundance in skarn; II, A new linear programming formulation and comparison with projection and Rietveld methodsBy T. M. Gordon and G. M. DippleArticle | Published in 1999 in The Canadian Mineralogist 37 (1)Measuring mineral abundance in skarn; II, A new linear programming formulation and comparison with projection and Rietveld methods ~~~T. M. GordonUniversity of Calgary, Department of Geology and Geophysics, Calgary, AB, CanadaG. M. DippleUniversity of British Columbia, Canada
- Restricted accessInternal features of ore minerals seen with the infrared microscopeBy Andrew Robert Campbell, Claudia J. Hackbarth, Geoffrey S. Plumlee and Ulrich PetersenArticle | Published in 1984 in Economic Geology 79 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.79.6.1387Internal features of ore minerals seen with the infrared microscope ~~~Andrew Robert CampbellClaudia J. HackbarthGeoffrey S. PlumleeUlrich Petersen
- Restricted accessThe system Fe-Mo-S-O and its geologic applicationBy Milan DrabekArticle | Published in 1982 in Economic Geology 77 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.77.4.1053The system Fe-Mo-S-O and its geologic application ~~~Milan Drabek
- Restricted accessEditorial policy for the second issue of the IMA/COM quantitative data fileBy A. J. CriddleArticle | Published in 1980 in The Canadian Mineralogist 18 (4)Editorial policy for the second issue of the IMA/COM quantitative data file ~~~A. J. Criddle
- Restricted accessIdentification of opaque mineralsBy W. Uytenbogaardt and S. H. U. BowieArticle | Published in 1965 in Economic Geology 60 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.60.6.1330Identification of opaque minerals ~~~W. UytenbogaardtS. H. U. Bowie
- Restricted accessThermoelectricity and resistivity of pyrite from Renison Bell and Mt. Bischoff, Tasmania; discussionBy P. A. Hill and R. GreenArticle | Published in 1963 in Economic Geology 58 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.58.7.1162Thermoelectricity and resistivity of pyrite from Renison Bell and Mt. Bischoff, Tasmania; discussion ~~~P. A. HillR. Green