10 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessInternal features of ore minerals seen with the infrared microscopeBy Andrew Robert Campbell, Claudia J. Hackbarth, Geoffrey S. Plumlee and Ulrich PetersenArticle | Published in 1984 in Economic Geology 79 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.79.6.1387Andrew Robert CampbellClaudia J. HackbarthGeoffrey S. PlumleeUlrich Petersen
- Restricted accessThermoelectricity and resistivity of pyrite from Renison Bell and Mt. Bischoff, Tasmania; discussionBy P. A. Hill and R. GreenArticle | Published in 1963 in Economic Geology 58 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.58.7.1162P. A. HillR. Green
- Restricted accessPolarization figures and rotation properties; new aids for the mineragrapherBy Eugene Nathan Cameron and Lewis Howard GreenArticle | Published in 1950 in Economic Geology 45 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.45.3.252Eugene Nathan CameronLewis Howard Green
- Restricted accessAn appeal in favor of destroyed museumsBy Charles Palache and Joseph Desire Hubert DonnayArticle | Published in 1946 in Economic Geology 41 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.41.2.175Charles PalacheJoseph Desire Hubert Donnay
- Restricted accessA Bendigo problem and its bearing on force of crystallization; discussionBy Ellsworth Y. DoughertyArticle | Published in 1924 in Economic Geology 19 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.19.3.286Ellsworth Y. Dougherty
- Restricted accessMicroscopical determination of the opaque minerals; discussionBy Walter Lucius WhiteheadArticle | Published in 1917 in Economic Geology 12 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.12.1.96Walter Lucius Whitehead