502 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 502 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
502 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 502 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNon-pegmatitic Deposits of Beryllium: Mineralogy, Geology, Phase Equilibria and OriginBy Mark D. Barton and Steven YoungArticle | Published in 2002 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 50 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2002.50.14Mark D. BartonCenter for Mineral Resources, Department of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721,Steven YoungCenter for Mineral Resources, Department of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721,
- Restricted accessF-OH and Cl-OH exchange in micas with applications to hydrothermal ore depositsBy J. L. MunozArticle | Published in 1984 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 13 (1)J. L. Munoz
- Restricted accessMagnetite-apatite deposits of the Bafq district, Central Iran: apatite geochemistry and monazite geochronologyBy F. M. Torab and B. LehmannArticle | Published in 2007 in Mineralogical Magazine 71 (3)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2007.071.3.347F. M. TorabB. Lehmann
- Restricted accessIron-rich and iron-poor prehnites from the Way Linggo epithermal Au-Ag deposit, southwest Sumatra, and the Heber geothermal field, CaliforniaBy R. S. Wheeler, P. R. L. Browne and K. A. RodgersArticle | Published in 2001 in Mineralogical Magazine 65 (3)R. S. WheelerP. R. L. BrowneK. A. Rodgers
- Restricted accessA corundum-quartz assemblage in altered volcanic rocks Bond Range, TasmaniaBy R. S. BottrillArticle | Published in 1998 in Mineralogical Magazine 62 (3)R. S. Bottrill
- Restricted accessVariations in F and Cl contents in apatites from magnetite-apatite ores in northern Chile, and their ore-genetic implicationsBy Peter J. Treloar and Howard ColleyArticle | Published in 1996 in Mineralogical Magazine 60 (2)Peter J. TreloarHoward Colley
- Restricted accessApplication of mineralogical constraints to remote sensingBy Bernard CervelleArticle | Published in 1991 in European Journal of Mineralogy 3 (4)Bernard Cervelle
- Restricted accessUse of Twinned Drillholes in Mineral Resource EstimationBy M.Z. AbzalovArticle | Published in 2009 in Exploration and Mining Geology 18 (1-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.18.1-4.13M.Z. Abzalov
- Restricted accessQuality Control of Assay Data: A Review of Procedures for Measuring and Monitoring Precision and AccuracyBy M. AbzalovArticle | Published in 2008 in Exploration and Mining Geology 17 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.17.3-4.131M. Abzalov