44 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 44 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
44 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 44 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSpectroscopy from SpaceBy Roger N. Clark, Gregg A Swayze, Robert Carlson, Will Grundy and Keith NollArticle | Published in 2014 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 78 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2014.78.10Roger N. ClarkU. S. Geological Survey, MS964, Box 25046 Federal Center, Denver, Colorado 80225, U.S.A. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgGregg A SwayzeRobert CarlsonWill GrundyKeith Noll
- Restricted accessDielectric properties of pyrite samples at 1 100 MHzBy Michael J. Manning and Kumud A. AthavaleArticle | Published in 1986 in Geophysics 51 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442030Michael J. ManningKumud A. Athavale
- Restricted accessA note on chemical magnetization of rocksBy Lynn Gorman Howell, Alex Frosch, Joseph Didier Martinez and Edwin H. StathamArticle | Published in 1960 in Geophysics 25 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1438791Lynn Gorman HowellAlex FroschJoseph Didier MartinezEdwin H. Statham
- Restricted accessSome observations on rock magnetismBy Lynn Gorman Howell, Joseph Didier Martinez and Edwin H. StathamArticle | Published in 1958 in Geophysics 23 (2)DOI: 10.1190/1.1438469Lynn Gorman HowellJoseph Didier MartinezEdwin H. Statham
- Restricted accessLaachite, (Ca,Mn)2Zr2Nb2TiFeO14, a new zirconolite-related mineral from the Eifel volcanic region, GermanyBy Nikita V. Chukanov, Sergey V. Krivovichev, Anna S. Pakhomova, Igor V. Pekov, Christof Schäfer, Marina F. Vigasina and Konstantin V. VanArticle | Published in 2014 in European Journal of Mineralogy 26 (1)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2013/0025-2343Nikita V. ChukanovInstitute of Problems of Chemical Physics, Chernogolovka, Moscow Region 142432, RussiaSergey V. KrivovichevFaculty of Crystallography, St. Petersburg State University, Universitetskaya Nab. 7/9, St Petersburg 199034, RussiaAnna S. PakhomovaFaculty of Crystallography, St. Petersburg State University, Universitetskaya Nab. 7/9, St Petersburg 199034, RussiaIgor V. PekovFaculty of Geology, Moscow State University, Vorobievy Gory, 119991 Moscow, RussiaChristof SchäferSüdwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG, Salzgrund 67, 74076 Heilbronn, GermanyMarina F. VigasinaFaculty of Geology, Moscow State University, Vorobievy Gory, 119991 Moscow, RussiaKonstantin V. VanInstitute of Experimental Mineralogy, Russian Academy of Sciences, Chernogolovka, Moscow Region 142432, Russia
- Restricted accessApplication of mineralogical constraints to remote sensingBy Bernard CervelleArticle | Published in 1991 in European Journal of Mineralogy 3 (4)Bernard Cervelle
- Restricted accessGeophysical Case Study of Shallow and Deep Structures Based on Traditional and Modified Interpretation Methods: Application to Tectonic Studies and Mineral ExplorationBy J. AsfahaniArticle | Published in 2010 in Exploration and Mining Geology 19 (3-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.19.3-4.117J. Asfahani
- Restricted accessEvaluation of the Efficiency of Several Airborne Electromagnetic Systems: Exploration ImplicationsBy L. Z. Cheng, R. S. Smith, M. Allard, P. Keating, M. Chouteau, J. Lemieux, M.A. Vallée, D. Bois and D. K. FountainArticle | Published in 2009 in Exploration and Mining Geology 18 (1-4)Publisher: Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & PetroleumDOI: 10.2113/gsemg.18.1-4.1L. Z. ChengR. S. SmithM. AllardP. KeatingM. ChouteauJ. LemieuxM.A. ValléeD. BoisD. K. Fountain